New Free Child Places to visit Santa for winter 2020
To help you maximise your earnings, we have some new FREE CHILD PLACES for children aged 11 and under. Hurry! Free places* are valid on selected departures on a first come, first served basis, so early booking is advisable to avoid disappointment.
View Free Child Place Departures
Our Santa trips to Lapland are the ultimate Christmas experience for the whole family and include:
- a private family meeting with Santa and his Elves
- magical 'Search for Santa' by snowmobile-sleigh
- a special gift from Santa for all children under 13
- children's own special 'Letter to Santa Claus'
- a visit to Santa's Artistic Igloo
- an exciting husky sled ride
- a traditional reindeer sleigh ride
- fun activities at the Reindeer Centre
- a huge range of snow and ice fun activities
- arctic thermal clothing, boots and accessories
- lunch & refreshments throughout the 'Search for Santa' Day
- help on hand from Santa's own Lapland Rangers
Choose from two incredible itineraries - Santa's Magic or Santa's Aurora, each available as a 3 or 4 day break.
Not sure what to expect? Why not watch the taster video on our YouTube channel, or visit our Facebook page to see the latest photos and videos from our guests?
The holiday also includes 2 or 3 nights stay in one of our hand-picked hotels or catered Christmas Log Cabins in the magical village of Saariselka, as well as flights and transfers. For your convenience, we offer non-stop flights from 19 local UK airports including Bristol, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Gatwick, Leeds Bradford, Manchester, Newcastle, Birmingham, Exeter, Glasgow, Belfast, Bournemouth, Cardiff, Norwich, Liverpool, Luton, Humberside, Doncaster Sheffield and Stansted.
Link (please remember to replace !!!id!!! with you Publisher ID):
Don’t forget – as a Santa's Lapland affiliate partner you will receive 3% commission on all online bookings. Your commission will be paid as soon as the holiday has been completed, in December 2020.
The Santa's Lapland Affiliate Team
* The free child places apply to the youngest child, aged 11 and under at the time of travel, and are limited to one per family (one place per two full paying adult passengers). Available on selected departure dates on a first-come, first-served basis. The free child place applies to the basic holiday price only, not including supplements for rooms, meals or airports and insurance etc, which are payable in full. All offers and prices are subject to availability and based on maximum occupancy. All prices are correct at the time of publication - please check the offers before promoting.