Christmas may be 255 days away, but it's never to early to plan your special festive trip to see the real Santa in Lapland! We have some fantastic early booking offers here at Santa's Lapland, including thousands of FREE places for children, up £100 off adult prices per couple and special rates for grandparents.
Our specially designed 3 and 4 day breaks to Lapland are the ultimate Christmas experience for the whole family and include:
- a private family meeting with Santa and his Elves
- magical 'Search for Santa' by snowmobile-sleigh
- a special gift from Santa for all children under 13
- children's own special 'Letter to Santa Claus'
- Igloo Fantasia
- a visit to Santa's Artistic Igloo
- an exciting husky sled ride
- a traditional reindeer sleigh ride
- a huge range of snow and ice fun activities
- arctic thermal clothing, boots and accessories
- lunch & refreshments throughout the 'Search for Santa' Day
- help on hand from Santa's own Lapland Rangers
Not sure what to expect? Why not watch the taster video on our YouTube channel?
The holiday also includes 2 or 3 nights stay in one of our hand-picked hotels in the magical village of Saariselka, as well as flights and transfers. For your convenience, we offer flights from 14 local UK airports: Bristol, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Gatwick, Leeds Bradford, Manchester, Newcastle and new for 2015: Birmingham, Exeter, Glasgow, Liverpool, Luton, Southampton and Stansted.
Link (please remember to replace !!!id!!! with you Publisher ID):
Don’t forget – as a Santa's Lapland affiliate partner you will receive 3% commission on all bookings.
The Santa's Lapland Affiliate Team
Tags: Christmas, Family holiday, father christmas, festive holiday, holiday in lapland, magic, northern lights, reindeer, santa, santa holiday, snow, treat, visit father christmas, visit santa, Winter Wonderland