We have last few seats remaining on many flights to Lapland this December, with family savings of over £1000. Here are some of our fantastically festive offers:
There are plenty of offers available for families big and small (incl. discounts for 1 adult+1 child). For those travelling from Bristol on 23rd December, we have a special offer of free airport parking and a free snowmobile safari. Click here to see all offers!
Our specially designed 3 and 4 day breaks to Lapland are the ultimate Christmas experience for the whole family and include:
- a private family meeting with Santa and his Elves
- magical 'Search for Santa' by snowmobile-sleigh
- a special gift from Santa for all children under 13
- children's own special 'Letter to Santa Claus'
- Igloo Fantasia
- a visit to Santa's Artistic Igloo
- an exciting husky sled ride
- a traditional reindeer sleigh ride
- a huge range of snow and ice fun activities
- arctic thermal clothing, boots and accessories
- lunch & refreshments throughout the 'Search for Santa' Day
- help on hand from Santa's own Lapland Rangers
The holiday also includes 2 or 3 nights stay in one of our hand-picked hotels or Santa's Christmas Cabins in the magical village of Saariselka, as well as flights and transfers.
Link (please remember to replace !!!id!!! with you Publisher ID):
Don’t forget – as a Santa's Lapland affiliate partner you will receive 3% commission (on average £75 per booking).
The Santa's Lapland Affiliate Team
P.S. Boost your commission with our sparkling new banners - available now via the Affiliate Window interface.
Tags: break, bristol, Christmas, edinburgh, family, father christmas, Finland, grandparent, holiday, lapland, last minute, Manchester, midlands, newcastle, santa, single parent, snow, White, Winter Wonderland, xmas