Hope you are well. We have added some fantastic last-minute deals to Lapland from as little as £375pp* and with convenient flights from local UK airports.
Link (please remember to replace !!!id!!! with you Publisher ID):
Our specially designed 3 and 4 day breaks to Lapland are the ultimate Christmas experience for the whole family and include:
- a private family meeting with Santa and his Elves
- magical 'Search for Santa' by snowmobile-sleigh
- a special gift from Santa for all children under 13
- children's own special 'Letter to Santa Claus'
- Igloo Fantasia
- a visit to Santa's Artistic Igloo
- an exciting husky sled ride
- a traditional reindeer sleigh ride
- a huge range of snow and ice fun activities
- arctic thermal clothing, boots and accessories
- lunch & refreshments throughout the 'Search for Santa' Day
- help on hand from Santa's own Lapland Rangers
Not sure what to expect? Why not watch the taster video on our YouTube channel?
The holiday also includes 2 or 3 nights stay in one of our hand-picked hotels or catered Christmas Log Cabins in the magical village of Saariselka, as well as flights and transfers. For your convenience, we offer flights from 14 local UK airports: Bristol, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Gatwick, Leeds Bradford, Manchester, Newcastle and new for 2015: Birmingham, Exeter, Glasgow, Liverpool, Luton, Southampton and Stansted.
Don’t forget – as a Santa's Lapland affiliate partner you will receive 3% commission on all bookings.
The Santa's Lapland Affiliate Team
*subject to availability
Tags: break, Christmas, family, Family holiday, father christmas, Finland, holiday, husky, igloo, lapland, last minute, northern lights, reindeer, santa, santa break, snow, snowmobile, trip, Winter Wonderland