With the Masters well underway, now is the perfect time to promote Golf Care to all those McIlroy fans out there!
We also currently have a fantastic affiliate competition running in which you could win trip to Oulton Hall in Yorkshire for a round of golf and overnight stay with dinner and breakfast included.
Qualifying details are below, but in a nutshell all you have to do is promote the brand as prominently as possible and by whatever marketing channels you have at your disposal and you could be in with a chance of winning this superb prize for you and your chosen guest.
Each sale you provide will entitle you to one ticket/entry into the Golf Care affiliate competition. The competition will run from April to June with the winner being announced in July.
Affiliate A provides 10 sales = 10 tickets
Affiliate B provides 8 sales = 8 tickets
Affiliate C provides 6 sales = 6 tickets
The fantastic prize on offer for you and your chosen guest is as follows:
1 x “Sunday Driver” for two based on two people only in standard room with dinner and breakfast and two rounds of golf included.
T&C’s - Overnight stay is Sunday evening only. Golf - 18 holes to be played Sunday and Monday.
Venue/Location: Oulton Hall, Oulton, Yorkshire. For more details check out the website: http://www.qhotels.co.uk/our-locations/oulton-hall/
Full breakdown of terms and conditions:
- The competition is open to new and existing affiliates signed up to the Golf Care programme (Merchant ID:6081).
- The Promoter is The JRW Group, The Royals, Altrincham Road, Manchester M22 4BJ, hereinafter called "Golf Care".
- The promotion commences from 00.01am GMT 1st April 2015 and ends 11.59pm 30th June 2015 inclusive. Transactions recorded outside of these dates and times will not be entered into the competition.
- Entry is by two possible routes:
- Generating one validated Golf Care sale (satisfying the requirements below) through the Affiliate Window network constitutes 1 entry to the prize draw.
- Affiliates must have driven the sale from a listed site within their Darwin profile, or have provided details to the Golf Care affiliate management team.
- Publishing one Golf Care blog post satisfying the requirements below constitutes 1 entry to the prize draw
- Affiliates to provide proof of blog post to Affiliate Account Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) or (email@example.com)
- The blog post must promote the user experience of placing an advert on the Golf Care site to sell a policy
- This is only available for content / editorial sites within the Darwin interface
- There is no maximum limit on the number of entries per affiliate. There is no alternative entry route.
- Sales validated after the competition closing date will not be considered for entry; all entries are based on transactional date between the 1st April and 30th June. Golf Care’s affiliate agency reserves the right to cancel sales should they appear fraudulent.
- The competition is open for existing partners of the Golf Care affiliate programme as well as new affiliate partners who may have joined the programme between 1st April 2015 to June 30th 2015.
- The prize is: 1 x Dinner, Bed & Breakfast for two based on two people only in standard room. Includes 1 x Spa treatment per person. (Each Spa treatment up to value of £30pp)
- The prize winner will be chosen by means of a random prize draw. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Limitations of Liability. Neither the promoter, Golf Care, nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion; or
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or system failures on the website or at any of our promotional third party partners, or any combination thereof; or
- late or lost entries; or
- lost, late or stolen prizes.
- Golf Care cannot be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in this promotion, although we will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
- Golf Care reserves the right to change prizes without notice for an alternative prize.
- The winner will be contacted by Golf Care’s affiliate agency R.O.EYE by email and phone (if supplied) within 21 days of the completion closing date. If the prize winner cannot be traced after R.O.EYE’s reasonable efforts within 21 days, the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize. Prizes will be distributed by recorded mail. The winners name will also be communicated via internal newsletter and within the Affiliate Window Hub
- If a winner is found to have acted fraudulently or contravened these terms and conditions the prize will be redrawn.
- The winner of the competition will be required to participate in reasonable publicity and such participation is a condition of accepting the prize.
- Golf Care does not make any warranties or representations herein including, but not limited to the prizes.
- The prize cannot be substituted in any way.
- The prize is valid for 6 months from day the draw is made
- The names of the winners can be received 21 days after the closing date by sending a self addressed stamped envelope to: R.O.EYE, 5th Floor Chancery Place, Manchester, M2 2JT
- These terms and conditions are subject to UK law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the UK courts.
- The Promoters decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
If you have any questions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org who will happily answer.
The Golf Care Affiliate Team