Posts Tagged ‘comparison’
We are delighted to announce that the Which? affiliate program has launched through Affiliate Window.
We have a special launch promotion where we will be offering our affiliate partners £4.62 CPA rater than the usual £2 per trial. This is our incentivised rate and we will be introducing an improved CPA for our editorial content partners. This is available for 1 month only!
The Which? affiliate program:
- We have a great customer offer available charging only £1 for the first month’s subscription to our magazine.
- To accompany this we’ll be offering our incentivised affiliate partners a staggering £4.62 flat commission per sale
- We will be significantly increasing the commission for editorial content sites in July, join the program for more info.
- We have a great selection of creative with the ability to produce bespoke assets/promotions.
- 30-day cookie.
Which? has for many years been a well-known and trusted consumer champion. We offer a wide range of product reviews and services from toasters to cars and much in between.
At Which? we test more than 2,500 products every year. Our experience and expertise enables us to select the best approach to testing products and services, in a way that nobody else can. Every aspect of product performance and specification is examined from price, running costs, efficiency and reliability.
We very much look forward to working with you, please sign up to our program here: https://ui.awin.com/awin/merchant/5913/profile
Feel free to get in touch with any questions or queries: Tom.Bourne@planit.co.uk
The Which? affiliate team
£50 if we cannot cut your stationery bill by at least 25%*
Here’s an exciting campaign that you can join with Mintprice.com, the first price comparison site for office supplies and stationery:
The Mintprice.com challenge pays businesses/home office users £50 if we cannot save them at least 25%*off their current prices.
*Ts & Cs apply
Get your share of a market worth over £2.6bn pa
The office supplies and stationery market is huge – every business needs to buy stationery regularly and most buyers are always on the lookout for ways to make savings. Mintprice.com compares prices in the market and shows where savings can be made.
Now in its second year, Mintprice.com’s unique, patented technology has made it probably the UK’s fastest growing office supplies and stationery site, winning over 120 new customers per month.
How Mintprice.com gives buyers the best price, every time they order
- You input your office supplies order on the Mintprice.com website
- Mintprice.com immediately compares the best total basket price from several reputable suppliers
- You select the supplier with the best total price and place your order directly through Mintprice.com
- You save anything from 25% to over 65% off the prices you are currently paying
- You buy the same brands and get the same overnight delivery – there is no loss of service quality
5% commission - 90 day cookie – average order values £60+
Mintprice.com pays affiliates 5% of new customer order values for a 90 day period. Our average order values are currently over £60
Here’s everything you need to join the campaign:
Download the banners here
Standard Banner - 468px x 60px
MPU Banner - 300px x 250px
Small Banner - 125px x 125px
Skyscraper Banner - 120px x 600px
**** Don’t forget to replace !!!id!!! with your AWIN Id in the links above link
If you have any questions, please get in touch.
The Mintprice affiliate team