To kick-start our busiest season, we've launched an affiliate competition to boost your earnings and acquire new customers no matter what your affiliate level.
The rules are simple; if you generate one more sale from 8th September - 10th October than you did in June 2016, you'll be automatically entered into our prize draw to win £200 Amazon vouchers. For every additional sale you generate after that, you'll get another entry into the raffle.
If you made 2 sales in June, and make 6 whilst the competition is running, you'll be entered 4 times into the raffle prize draw!
The most improved publisher gets the best chance to win the prize. Affiliates with the biggest increase in sales will get a larger chance of winning, regardless of how many sales you made previously.
For an extra boost to generate sales, we've got a new voucher code to get things moving and entice customers to buy through you.
Free Delivery with code: LONGFREE
We can't wait to see the creative ways you'll make a buzz about our products, and if you need any help with tracking links or artwork, just get in touch.
Run promotions across your site and social
that comply with our affiliate terms.
Create engaging & enjoyable content, and get in
touch if you need any inspiration.
You know your audience best, so promote
in the best way you know!
Terms and Conditions
For the purposes of this competition the following definitions apply:
Affiliate means an affiliate who has accepted the Affiliate Programme Terms on Affiliate Window.
Please see our terms & conditions for full terms and conditions.
1. Competition runs from 12:01am on 8th September 2016 to 11:59pm on 10th October 2016.
2. All members are eligible to enter so long as they are over 18 years of age, abide by these terms and our Affiliate Programme Terms.
3. Entrants will automatically entered if they make at least one more sale between the dates 12:01am on 8th September 2016 to 11:59pm on 10th October 2016, than what was made in the period 1st June 2016 – 30th June 2016 and recorded on Affiliate Window. For every additional sale in comparison to June, entrants will be entered again into the draw.
4. Entrants must be accepted onto the instantprint affiliate programme (6200) on Affiliate Window.
5. Generated sales will be counted as per reporting in your Affiliate Window account.
6. Winners will be contacted via e-mail by October 12th 2016 and announced on our forums and affiliate newsletter.
7. Winners will be announced on Wednesday October 12th, 2016
8. Each entrant may only win a total of one prize per affiliate account.
9. The winner’s name can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. The prize is a £200 Amazon Voucher.
11. Prize will be by email after the winner is announced.
12. By accepting any prize you grant us permission to mention your account and website for the purposes of managing this competition or for any promotional activity we do in relation to this competition.
13. We’ll only use your information for the purposes of managing, administering and promoting this competition. If the law requires it, we may report any prize winners and prize details to the relevant tax authorities.
Duration Of Competition
14. We reserve the right to alter the duration of the competition.
15. We reserve the right not to award prizes, to disqualify entrants, and to discontinue a competition if there is any illegal or fraudulent behaviour and also to cancel the competition if there are any circumstances that mean the competition can’t be run as planned, this includes technical issues, hacking, natural disasters and anything else beyond our control.
16. We reserve the right to discredit any new orders which it believes to be fraudulent and/or exclude any affiliate who has generated a new order for instantprint for this promotion whilst being aware of or having the suspicion that the account was fraudulent.
17. Instantprint.co.uk reserves the right to withdraw the promotion at any time
18. instantprint operates a strict policy on PPC Activity. Unless specifically agreed in writing with instantprint.com, Affiliates must NOT bid on or use the following keywords or other associated brand names for PPC purposes on Google, Bing, Yahoo or any other search engines:
* Brand: e.g. instantprint, instant print
* Extended brand: e.g. instantprint vouchercodes, instantprint discounts, instantprint discount codes.
* Misspellings and derivatives:
In order to avoid any broad matching issues, affiliates should add instantprint as a negative keyword in all paid search activity. Affiliates should also not use the instantprint trademark in any paid search activity, whether this is in ad text, title or display URLs.