Who is EMP and what defines us?
EMP is Europe’s largest online retailer for alternative clothing and music, movie, TV and video game merchandise. Established in Lingen, Germany over thirty years ago as a mail order business selling band t-shirts, today EMP distribute from a growing range of over 50,000 items to nineteen countries across Europe, leading the way in:
- Alternative fashion - selling items from dozens of top fashion brands, as well as operating six proprietary labels;
- Music merchandise – officially-licensed clothing, accessories, gifts and memorabilia from the world’s top rock, metal, punk and indie bands
- Entertainment merchandise – officially-licensed clothing, accessories, collectibles and gifts from hundreds of top movie, TV and gaming franchises
What we can offer you!
The commission rate for the EMP affiliate programme is generous and is based on the volume of sales from emp.co.uk.
- Commisson rate: 4% for existing customers and 7% for new customers.
- Individual service and direct contact to our affiliate marketing managers in Germany and to our agency.
- Individual production of advertising material (on request) and provision of exclusive offers.
- 30 days cookie runtime.
- An individual feed management.
What does our target group look like?
EMP’s core audience consists of the young and young-at-heart; most customers fall into the 16-40 age category, while there is also a strong presence in the customer base of older ‘classic rockers’. The gender split is roughly 55:45 (male:female).
Historically, the typical EMP customer has had a taste for alternative music and fashion. The addition of entertainment licenses to the range mean the brand’s appeal is now much broader, with growing popularity amongst the ‘geek’ community.