Skiset are delighted to announce the relaunch of their affiliate programme! The programme is live - effective immediately - so we ask that all publishers re-add the relevant links to their websites
With a European turnover of 400 million euros per season (including 200 million euros from equipment hire), Skiset has a 40% share of the mountain equipment hire market in France, thanks to individual customers but also to travel agents and accommodation providers.
After only 17 years of existence, Skiset is today the leading independent mountain sports shop network in France. Each winter our shops welcome about 2 milion customers.
And the total number of items we offer for hire comes to 500,000 pairs of skis and snowboards.
Our network in 2015
Unlike its competitors, Skiset is exclusively a network of mountain shops with a different outlook. Our 800 shops in 400 ski resorts cover almost all the large mountain ranges: the Pyrenees and the French and Swiss Alps. In addition, our shops enjoy a favoured presence in the resorts, close to the accommodation:
- France, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, Andorra, Spain, Germany, Bulgaria, Slovenia, United States, Canada,
- Totally exceptional value
- Superb added value offers
- Early booking Cash-Back discounts
- Beginner packages for first-time skiers
- Free child places for the under 5s and up to 50% off for older children (selected dates)
- Pre-bookable Ski Packs – extra value equipment hire and lift pass specials
- Lift pass price guarantee
- Carefully selected higher altitude resorts to ensure better skiing and snowboarding conditions
The 5 commitments of Skiset
- Proximity, Skiset is the nearest!
- There's always a Skiset shop close to your accommodation in the resort. Skiset is the leading mountain network with 800 hire shops in 380 resorts.
- Skiset undertakes only to hire equipment chosen from the major brands, in perfect condition (regularly maintained: sharpening, waxing, dried and treated boots).
- Safety, yours and your children's
- Skiset undertakes only to hire equipment that has been inspected: our equipment is checked at the beginning of the season and each time it is used, by experienced technicians. Adjustments to fixings are carried out exclusively by hire professionals, taking into account the characteristics of each customer. Skiset undertakes to do all it can to protect your children: a children's helmet from a major brand will always be offered you when hiring any children's skiing equipment (Mini Kid, Kid and Champion categories).
- To make available a “hire” space specially designed for you and your children.
- To exchange your hired equipment for other equipment that suits you better (one change is possible without supplement within the same category). To provide a storage service in most of our shops.
Skiset undertakes to provide you with a personal and warm welcome and offer you equipment suited to your level and type of snow sports.
As a Skiset affiliate partner, you will benefit from:
- 7% standard commission on all affiliate bookings.
- 8% premium commission.
- High average booking value
- Low cancellation rate
- 30 day cookie period
There is also potential to earn additional commission in return for extra exposure – please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss promotional opportunities.
We look forward to working with you.
The Skiset Affiliate Team