We just wanted to let you know about some great promotions we currently have running with ZSL London Zoo.
ZSL London Zoo Deals & Discounts
ZSL Membership discounts - from as little as £63!
- With UNLIMITED annual entry to both ZSL London Zoo and ZSL Whipsnade Zoo
- Pay by Direct Debit and get 20% discount
ZSL London Zoo group booking discounts – Save 25%
- Free adult ticket with every 10 paying children and children under 3 years old go free!
- Free entry for one essential carer with paying disabled visitors
- Savings for families with our online family offer (2 adults + 2 children or 1 adult + 3 children) for just £75.
Get your loved one a ZSL gift
- Purchase ZSL Membership Gifts and Standard ZSL Gift Tickets.
- Valid for one year from date of purchase, this is the ideal gift for animal lovers!
- An animal adoption from ZSL London Zoo makes a unique gift idea for yourself or someone special.
See the Zoo come alive at Sunset Safari!
Fridays June 3 – July 15
Experience ZSL London Zoo in a whole new light and join us for a summer festival of great food, scintillating science and, of course, amazing animals as the sun sets.
Taking place on Fridays, from June 3 – July 15, get ready to explore the world famous Zoo at dusk. From 6pm – 10pm embark on your own safari and take in the breadth and beauty of over 700 species - from ring-tailed lemurs, to golden orb spiders, to mighty Asiatic lions.
Relax in the setting sun to smooth jazz and acoustic jams at the bean-bag strewn Base Camp then jump in the safari photo booth, adorn yourself with explorer props, and create some cheesy
Or, for an extra special evening, upgrade your night with a Premium Safari Tour or even Conservation Comedy night – on selected dates. Follow your guides as they lead you across Africa – passing on secrets, stories and unusual animal discoveries they’ve made on their many adventures.
Book now for 35% off limited early bird tickets for the first two nights at www.zsl.org/sunset-safari
Step into Land of the Lions – experience India in the heart of central London
London’s lions are back and in a brand new breath-taking exhibit.
Prepare to find yourself face-to-face with Asiatic lions! Explore their stunning new Indian forest home and embark on an animal adventure spanning three immersive routes—including a Gujarati high street, train station, ranger’s hut and ruined temple clearing where you can get closer to these magnificent animals than ever before.
Get ready to meet big cats, cheeky Hanuman langur monkeys, and maybe even some of the ZSL team as they call upon you to get involved and truly experience the life of a forest ranger.
Book tickets now at zsl.org/lions
Gir Lion Lodge – Hidden away within our Land of the Lions development
Within roaring distance of the lions, Gir Lion Lodge is hidden away within our upcoming Land of the Lions development.
Your experience includes:
- One night’s accommodation for two people (and up to two children aged 5-13 years on family nights) in a twin or a double lodge
- Complimentary drink on arrival
- A delicious two-course dinner & Breakfast
- Exclusive tours led by our passionate and knowledge hosts; sunset, torchlight and morning
- Free car parking at ZSL London Zoo
- Two days free entry to ZSL London Zoo (or one day ZSL London Zoo and one day to ZSL Whipsnade Zoo
What’s On at London Zoo?
Special Children’s Day at ZSL London Zoo
Saturday 7 and Sunday 8 May 2016
Sensory storytelling, sign language interpretation and wildlife gardening sessions are just some of the exciting extras being laid on by ZSL London Zoo as part of its annual Special Children’s day this May.
A weekend of events dedicated to highlighting the wonders of the natural world to children with educational needs and disabilities, the popular event will run on Saturday 7 and Sunday 8 May, catering specifically for children, families and friends.
Highlights will include amazing animal LIVE! talks, accompanied throughout the weekend by British Sign Language interpreters; Sensory Storytelling sessions, engaging people of all ages with immersive and interactive stories of the natural world; and Singing Hands, who use Makaton-themed signs, songs, rhythms and games to introduce the world’s wildlife.
Find out more and book tickets online now at www.zsl.org/zsl-london-zoo/whats-on/special-childrens-day
ZSL Affiliate Team