Vodafone Commission Group and Tariff Refresh
Handset Tariff Changes
Vodafone will shortly implement a major tariff refresh changing their current approach to price plans, removing unnecessary complexity and radically simplifying the customer journey. ‘Red Plan’ will enable a customer to combine any device with any of the 5 tariffs only (see table below). The ‘Free From’ price and ‘Contribution Price’ will vary depending on the handset that the customer chooses. The radical change is a response to customer need for simplicity and tariff value.
Further Handset Tariff Changes
18 month plans will be phased out completely by the 19th September 2012.
12 month plans will remain as they are today.
The £26 tariff will change from 3000 minutes to unlimited minutes.
All other SIMO tariffs will remain the same as they presently are.
Sim Only commission groups will remain the same.
MBB commission groups have been reduced for simplification.
Handset commission groups have been amended to reflect the Red Plans.
• An individual Samsung flagship commission group will exist due to a business requirement to track and report these devices separately. This group will only track Samsung Galaxy SIII on a 24 month contract.
• An individual iPhone flagship commission group will exist due to a business requirement to track and report these devices separately.
• All 18 month commission groups will be retired.
• All 12 month handset contracts will track to a single commission group.
1. The commission groups will change on the 7th September.
2. The iPhone 5 flagship group will go live when the iPhone 5 is launched.
3. Commissions have changed little or not at all.
4. The 18 month tariff length will cease to exist.
5. The new ‘Red Plans’ should increase conversion.
I appreciate that all of the above is a lot to take in, if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact the Vodafone team at Affiliate Window: Vodafone@affiliatewindow.com
All the best,