We are excited to announce our September Incentive for Australian Affiliates! We will offer all our Australian partners the opportunity to earn a bonus and win a prize from the Viator Team!
What can you win?
CPA Increase: Partners joining our program during the incentive will have their commission increased in 2% - earning 6% CPA instead of the default 4%. To have the CPA increase activated, partners need to write ‘SEPT INCENTIVE’ in the comment box when applying to join our program.
Bonuses: Four partners will be in with a chance to win 250AUD for achieving one of the following:
- The most sales generated by affiliate joined in Q3
- The most bookings generated during September
- The biggest MoM uplift during the incentive (comparing the same previous period)
- The highest overall AOV (Average Order Value)
Prize: The three winners will also receive 50AUD Viator voucher to spend on their next holiday.
How to maximize your chances of winning?
- If you have not yet, make sure you add the Viator affiliate links to your website
- Make sure you promote the top converting links
- Increase the exposure of Viator on your website and social networks
We wish good luck to you all!
Terms and Conditions:
- Winners will be chosen based on their end performance during the campaign duration
- To be eligible to win the prize, affiliates must sign up to the incentive via link provided and have at least one affiliate link featured in their website or blog when the campaign ends;
- Prizes will be paid in local currency of the program you are joined to. Conversion rate set at time of campaign announcement
- Only approved sales will be counted
- Gift vouchers offered to winners in the amount of 50AUD
- Prizes will be paid by the end of September 2018
- Viator reserves the right to decline any sign ups that have come from sources which breach the terms and conditions
- Viator reserves the right to end this promotion at any time
- Any affiliates found in breach of Viator T&Cs will not be eligible to the incentive
If you require any additional information, please reach out to the address below.