Launches Fast Growth Programme on Affiliate Window!

Written by TheOfficeSuppliesSupermarket on . Posted in Awin, Office

Why join?

Over 21,000 office supplies items in stock we have a massive range of office products covering paper, stationery, office furniture, office
machines and printer ink. We have low prices with savings of up to 94% off RRP as well as special offers, discount codes and promotions on a weekly basis.

The Benefits:

We care about our affiliates and want you to make money! We offer full support to our affiliate campaigns with custom creatives, discount
codes and special offers.

  • Clear weekly communication of our special offers
  • 100% Tracking: We only take orders online allowing full tracking.
  • Commission: Earn 7% commission on all sales.
  • AOV: Average order value of over £80.
  • Banners: Creatives updated in line with promotions and seasonal events.
  • Cookie Length: 30 days.
  • Voucher Codes: Generic & exclusive codes available updated weekly
  • Contact Chris Maltby to discuss further opportunities
  • Further information: for approval to the program: Manual approval.

    PPC Policy: Restricted. No bidding on brand misspells or variations.

    Please note - If affiliates are found within breach of the terms and conditions, sales resulting from this activity will be declined and you
    risk removal from the program.

    Domain Restrictions:

    Affiliates are not permitted to register domains which are similar or misspellings of our brand, any activity of this kind on the campaign
    will result in commissions being declined. If you currently own these domains then please contact to discuss the possibilities. You agree not to put The Office Supplies Supermarket website into frames or use masked URLs.

    1% of our 21,000 products are exempt from commission payments e.g. tablets, due to low margin outside our control and standard throughout the industry. Good news is the remaining 99% will pay at least a minimum of 7% commission.

    We do care about our affiliates and want you to make money. So we will be in regular contact with you and are flexible enough to try ideas
    that some will not be able to support. We look forward to working with you!