The Financial Times Subscription Program
The Financial Times is one of the world’s leading business news and information organisations, recognised internationally for its authority, integrity and accuracy.
The FT has a combined paid print and digital circulation of 604,856 (Deloitte assured, 2 January to 1 April 2012). The newspaper is printed in 22 cities globally and has a daily circulation of 319,381 (ABC figures March 2012). FT.com has 285,475 paying FT digital subscribers and over 4.5 million registered users.
The FT has a combined print and online average daily readership of 2.2 million people worldwide. (ADGA, PwC assured, November 2011).
On Affiliate Window, the program offers the following commission rates:
- £1 CPA for a trial subscription of the offer which is the 4 issues for £1 offer - that's 24 publications of the FT in total!
- An increased £25 CPA commission rate (standard rate £15 CPA) for any subsequent conversions to a longer term subscription
August AFFILIATE INCENTIVES
- For every 5 trial subscriptions generated, we'll give you a £5 bonus! (From 1-31st August 2012)
- £100 bonus to the top performing affiliate and £50 each to 2nd and 3rd placed affiliate (over the period 1-31 August 2012)
- Put activity live on your site and/or newsletter or send a solus email, send us a screenshot and you'll be entered into a prize draw to win £50. 4 affiliates will win £50 each (over the period 1-31 August 2012)