jones + jones update
Soft and sweet, strong and stylish, the jones + jones S/S 2012 collection combines street fashion influences from London to the Cote D’Azur, with the most glamorous of catwalk trends and 40’s and 50’s couture silhouettes. The first of the prominent stories for the season seeks a sophisticated audience. Sparkling sequins in peaches and cream intertwine with soft pleats and chiffon. The French Riviera inspires a seductive and oh-so-chic collection of creams, nudes and cappuccinos interspersed with perfect little black dresses.
The second story blends an ice cream colour palette of blush pink, lavender, lemon and Anis green with ginghams, bows and lavish layering. From gorgeous cut-out shift dresses to high waist buttoned shorts and with the third season collaboration with Liberty of London adding statement florals into the high summer mix, you can almost smell the perfume of the fresh flowers and feel the light sea breeze.
Based in Mayfair, all jones + jones garments provide the perfect mix of boutique design with high-quality London production.
Updates from jones + jones...
- Check out our new X Factor Competition!...
We all know how much the stars of The X Factor 2012 loved jones + jones and the feeling was definitely mutual! To show our appreciation we are offering one lucky winner the chance to see their favourite X Factor acts perform live at Wembley Arena with a friend*!
If you fancy winning two tickets to see The X Factor Live on Saturday the 3rd of March 2012 at Wembley Arena, then enter your details plus let us know what your favourite song performed during The X Factor 2011 was on our competition page here and you could be there!
*Terms and conditions apply for The X Factor Live competition. Please see the competition page here for more details.
- We have been creating gorgeous dresses, skirts and outerwear for four years now and we thought it was about time we had a party to celebrate so last Thursday we flung open the doors to our head offices in Mayfair and invited our friends for an afternoon of cupcakes, canapés and of course champagne!…
Party guests were treated to makeovers from the talented girls at Bobbi Brown, including our amazing hair and make-up stylist Katy Nixon, a chance to view and try on our new collection as well as be photographed in it and of course a lovely little goody bag full of gorgeous treats from Bourjois, Bobbi Brown, Kaé, Happy Kitchen and us, amongst others!
We also had the honour of celebrity guests attending, as not only did the team from The London School Of Modelling share in the fun but girl group From Above popped by to wish us a Happy Birthday too (while wearing jones + jones of course!)…
Check out out blog here, our Facebook photo album here and find links to bloggers posts on our Facebook and Twitter feeds!
- The jones + jones team have also been very busy at trade shows in Paris and London recently. Not only were we at both Who's next in Paris and Pure London to promote the gorgeous new S/S 2012 collection but had the honour of being invited to feature on their catwalks too!
Check out our blog for Who's next in Paris and spot the Border Laura Dress in black as well as new styles in the clips here, our blog for jones + jones at Pure London here and see the Julia Dress in patchwork sequin on the WGSN Vision catwalk at Pure London here!
- Any of you who follow us on Twitter (@_jonesandjones) may have spotted that after we posted a link to our blog about Alexa Chung's gorgeous style in Elle this month on Twitter, Alexa herself tweeted back!
We're hoping the missing symbol is a heart, as after all she is definitely a style icon of our generation! A jones + jones girl can dream...x
- Keep watching our blog next week as we have had the honour of being asked to be part of the Lethal Models for UNICEF catwalk show,which is part of the Sex and London City/Fashion Forward PR LFW Launch Party on Friday at the Kensington Roof Gardens! jones + jones garments will be featured on the catwalk styled with gorgeous footwear from 'Cinderella Rocked Her Fella'! Check out their Swarovski courts...we're in love!
- Gorgeous new styles just in...
In mouth-watering candy colours, the best selling Sarah Dress (£65.00) is back for S/S 2012 in oh-so-sweet gingham!...
New for S/S 2012 the Bardot Dress (£60.00) combines a pretty fitted sun top, with a full and flirty skirt and a stunning neat bow at the waist and is now available in lilac and pink gingham...
The best selling Border Laura Dress (£60.00) is now available in oh-so-chic taupe!...
And last but definitely not least the new Ally Dress (£60.00) in white floral lace is a stunning addition to any holiday wardrobe this summer...
- Company best sellers for last week on our website, in our Topshop Concessions, on Topshop.com and in our boutique on ASOS Marketplace were:
The jones + jones Border Laura Dress in black
The jones + jones Audrey Dress in cream
The jones + jones Border Laura Dress in taupe
The jones + jones Vicky Dress in cream
The jones + jones Vicky Dress in black
Join the jones + jones Affiliate Program now!
30 day cookies
Check out our new S/S 2012 banners!
Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information now!