Soft and sweet, strong and stylish, the jones + jones S/S 2012 collection combines street fashion influences from London to the Cote D’Azur, with the most glamorous of catwalk trends and 40’s and 50’s couture silhouettes. The first of the prominent stories for the season seeks a sophisticated audience. Sparkling sequins in peaches and cream intertwine with soft pleats and chiffon. The French Riviera inspires a seductive and oh-so-chic collection of creams, nudes and cappuccinos interspersed with perfect little black dresses.
The second story blends an ice cream colour palette of blush pink, lavender, lemon and Anis green with ginghams, bows and lavish layering. From gorgeous cut-out shift dresses to high waist buttoned shorts and with the third season collaboration with Liberty of London adding statement florals into the high summer mix, you can almost smell the perfume of the fresh flowers and feel the light sea breeze.
Based in Mayfair, all jones + jones garments provide the perfect mix of boutique design with high-quality London production.
Updates from jones + jones...
Rebecca styled the jones + jones Nina Dress in peach sequins with edgy studded black leather gloves and matching clutch bag for the event, which was held in aid of The Ben Kinsella Trust and saw a host of celebrities turn up to support the cause including comedian Alan Carr..
You can check out more about Rebecca and the Nina Dress here!
- jones + jones HQ were very excited to spot jones + jones on MSN Style! Stunning jones + jones customer Lauren was spotted wearing the oh-so-sophisticated jones + jones Audrey Dress in black which features a floral lace bodice and full skirt with a net-trimmed petticoat. Lauren was chosen to feature on the site by WIWT founder Poppy Dinsey who picked Lauren from hundreds as one as her favourite looks and we can see why!...
Find out more about Lauren's outfit here!
- We returned to the city of high fashion and romance over the weekend to showcase our stunning new A/W 2012 collection at the Who’s Next trade show in Paris…
From couture lace to dazzling sequins our new collection has something for everyone and we can’t wait for it to launch! Check out our blog post here!
- The London College of Fashion School of Design & Technology Press Runway show was held on Thursday night at Hackney House in East London and the jones + jones team were there alongside other attendees including accessories designer Lulu Guinness, fashion editor Hilary Alexander and songstress VV Brown, to catch a first glimpse of the graduate's gorgeous new collections!...
Designer Siripirun (Tan) Saritasurarak combined the use of bright colour and print with stitch details to create a stunning three-dimensional look for her final collection, which has since been featured on British Vogue online and Tatler online! We are very excited as Tan will be joining us from next month here at jones + jones HQ to work within the design team, bringing her talent, skills and amazing ideas with her and we can’t wait! Check out more of Tan’s gorgeous collection on our blog here!
- Our amazing competition in collaboration with The Powderpuff Girls ends at midnight on Friday! These gorgeous and very talented girls provide luxurious and indulgent beauty treatments at their Shoreditch boutique from 'Luscious lashes' and 'Perfectly Coiffed' hair to 'Pretty Fingers' and 'Make Him Look Twice' make-up and we're offering one lucky winner a day of pampering with their friend!...
To enter, click here, answer the question which movie character would you like to be for a day and why and input your details. If the winner is already pampered-out, an alternative prize of £150.00 credit for our website will be offered! Terms and conditions apply - please see the competition page here for more details. Be quick!
- Company best sellers over the last 7 days on our website, in our Topshop Concessions and on Topshop.com are:
The jones + jones Audrey Dress in poppy
The jones + jones Red Hot Prom Dress in red
The jones + jones Nina Dress in peach
The jones + jones Audrey Dress in black
The jones + jones Audrey Dress in pink