Posts Tagged ‘trainline’
To celebrate the Queen's Diamond Jubilee weekend we have a great offer!
Just £30 for Day Return Fares to/from London on Selected East Midlands Trains
Valid on services running Sunday 3 June until Tuesday 5 June 2012
Book now so you don't miss out!
Please note these special rate tickets are only available with East Midlands Trains along the London Route from the following stations: Sheffield, Chesterfield, Derby, Long Eaton, Beeston, East Midlands Parkway, Loughborough, Leicester, Nottingham, Market Harborough, Kettering, Corby, Wellingborough, London St Pancras
To see the promotion landing page click here - http://www.thetrainline.com/promos/emt-offer/
If you have any questions please let me know.
Affiliate Marketing Manager
We’re delighted to announce the launch of https://www.sme.thetrainline.com on Affiliate Window.
Join the Trainline Business programme here!
A little bit about us…
thetrainline is the leading independent retailer of train tickets online. They sell tickets for all train companies on all national routes, with access to over 293 million fare and journey combinations.
Since 1999 they have sold to 3.3 m travellers, making over 14m transactions, with over 8.4 million registered users. They provide a wide range of services to help you find the right rail ticket at the best price.
Did you know...?
It isn’t just British train journeys you can book at thetrainline!
Eurostar tickets and city break accommodation can be booked through the trainline – your one stop shop for travelling to Europe. EuroDisney breaks are also available offering return travel, accommodation and entrance to both parks.
British Hotel Bookings:
Search and book with our ‘Book Now, Pay Later’ hotel service for our best value hotel bookings across the UK.
West End Musicals Theatre:
thetrainline sells tickets to the top West End productions. Whether it’s Billy Elliot or 39 Steps, check out thetrainline’s wide choice and ticket discount deals. New to London? thetrainline even takes away the worry of restaurant booking, by offering packages with your theatre tickets and pre/post show meal at the nearby restaurants.
So why join the Trainline programme?
- They are a high volume - 2 million rail tickets are booked online every month. Trainline is among the top 5 most visited website in Hitwise transport and travel category
- They deliver well - Average click through rate: 10%. Our top affiliates get a conversion rate of 43%
- Booking with thetrainline means that their customers could save 39% compared to on the day at the station.
- Your customers will get direct access to an extensive choice of train journeys without the usual queues and hassles associated with buying a train ticket!
- With a wide range of delivery options, they can book up to 2 hours before travel
Make sure you get signed up to the thetrainline.co.uk affiliate programme!
We look forward to working with you and in the meantime if you have any questions please contact me on the details below.