Could this be your next jewellery obsession?
Spend £200 or more at Gemondo jewellery for a limited time and we will send you a free 9ct gold jewellery Mystery Box with your order.
What's in a Gemondo Gold Mystery Box?
Each Gemondo Gold Mystery Box contains one surprise piece of 9ct gold gemstone jewellery.
Start: 03/09/2021 00.01am BST
End: 06/09/2021 23.59pm BST
Please replace !!!id!!! with your publisher ID when using this deep link.
Gemondo Gold Mystery Boxes are available only at www.gemondo.com. Free 9ct Gold Jewellery Mystery Boxes are only available with a minimum spend of £200. The Free Gold Mystery Box promotion begins on the 3rd September 2021 and ends on the 6th September 2021 at 23.59pm BST. Gold Mystery Boxes contain one surprise piece of 9ct gold jewellery and will be included with qualifying orders. They cannot be sent separately. Items from Mystery Boxes cannot be exchanged for any other items. If your mystery item is not to your liking, please return it to us. Mystery Boxes must be returned if your existing order is being returned for a refund. Unwanted Mystery Boxes that are not returned will incur a cost of £55 to cover the cost of the item. Whilst we cannot guarantee what kind of jewellery will be found in your Mystery Box, if you have a preference for rings please add a note to your order with your ring size. Unfortunately authenticity cards are currently unavailable for Mystery Box items. The Mystery Box offer is subject to change or end at any time. The Mystery Box offer is not eligible for use in conjunction with any other offers. Please visit Gemondo.com for full terms and conditions.
About Gemondo Jewellery
- 10% commission on all full price and promotion code validated sales and 5% on Sale items.
- Fine and demi-fine ethically-sourced gemstone jewellery.
- Lifetime quality promise.
- Free UK delivery and returns via Royal Mail.
- 60 day returns & extended returns.
- Every order is packaged in a Gemondo jewellery display box.
- Gemondo is proud to be an Assay Assured jewellery retailer, a member of the National Association of Jewellers and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
For more information and inquiries please don't hesitate to contact us.