We just wanted to notify you further to our newsletter sent 31 days ago, the commission change on ORIGINAL INK and HPORIGINAL INK is now Live!
Please update your websites accordingly. As of today, the commission level on these items has dropped from 3% CPA down to 2% CPA. This is so that we can ensure our prices remain competitive.
A reminder of our other commission groups is:
AFFCODE 1% CPA
Default Commission 5% CPA
OWNBRANDINK 5% CPA
OWNBRANDTONER 5% CPA
STATIONERY 3% CPA
We kindly ask that affiliates DO NOT promote us via any form of PPC activity, this includes Google Shopping and any other shopping ads. Affiliates found in breach of this risk having their commissions set to zero and suspension from the programme.
Voucher Code Use
- To earn the usual commission levels, you may only promote voucher codes that are provided through the Cartridge People Affiliate Programme (All affiliate issued voucher codes begin with "AFF").
- Any affiliate sales, tracked with an affiliate issued voucher code used by the customer will receive 1% CPA in accordance to the AFFCODE commission group.
- Under no circumstances are affiliates to promote any unauthorised voucher codes. These could be codes from Google Ads, PPC, Email or any other chaneel (ie. Any voucher code that DOES NOT begins with "AFF"). Any transactions generated with the customer use of unauthorised voucher codes will be tracked at 0% CPA in accordance to the NONAFFCODE commission group.
- There may be codes that are available in the public domain and these should not be used by affiliates.
- We reserve the right to withhold payment of commission if non-authorised voucher codes (including account redeemable promotions/vouchers) are used in an affiliate sale.
- Where voucher codes are issued with an expiry date this should be clearly displayed and codes should be removed or explicitly marked as expired after this date unless you are advised otherwise.
- Any affiliates who are displaying unauthorised voucher codes OR expired codes without marking them as being expired risk suspension from the programme.
If you have any questions in regards to the commission changes please feel free to contact us on the below email addresses:
Please take a look at the rest of this newsletter to see some of our current promotions!
Cartridge People Affiliate Team