Christmas is only 74 sleeps away, but there's still time to book your festive getaway to see Santa in Lapland.
Our specially designed 3 and 4 day breaks to Lapland are the ultimate Christmas experience for the whole family and include:
- a private family meeting with Santa and his Elves
- magical 'Search for Santa' by snowmobile-sleigh
- a special gift from Santa for all children under 13
- children's own special 'Letter to Santa Claus'
- Igloo Fantasia
- a visit to Santa's Artistic Igloo
- an exciting husky sled ride
- a traditional reindeer sleigh ride
- a huge range of snow and ice fun activities
- arctic thermal clothing, boots and accessories
- lunch & refreshments throughout the 'Search for Santa' Day
- help on hand from Santa's own Lapland Rangers
Not sure what to expect? Why not watch the taster video on our YouTube channel?
The holiday also includes 2 or 3 nights stay in one of our hand-picked hotels or catered Christmas Log Cabins in the magical village of Saariselka, as well as flights and transfers. For your convenience, we offer flights from 14 local UK airports: Bristol, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Gatwick, Leeds Bradford, Manchester, Newcastle, Birmingham, Exeter, Glasgow, Liverpool, Luton, Southampton and Stansted.
Like to plan ahead? Why not book your 2017 trip now and take advantage of thousands of free places for children?
Link (please remember to replace !!!id!!! with you Publisher ID):
Don’t forget – as a Santa's Lapland affiliate partner you will receive 3% commission on all online bookings.
The Santa's Lapland Affiliate Team