Announcing the launch of Garden & Leisure at Affiliate Window. The programme is managed by Coast Digital and you can sign-up at https://www.awin1.com/signup.php?merchant=4828
Programme launch incentive
Garden and Leisure will be offering a voucher code entitling shoppers to 10% off all orders over £30* and also offer free delivery on all online orders!!
The launch incentive will run for the rest of 2012, giving affiliates the opportunity to take advantage of the Christmas shopping period.
*Please note: The discount code does not apply to Gift Voucher purchases.
About Garden & Leisure
With 7 garden centres throughout the UK, Garden & Leisure was established in 1997 and now has an online product portfolio of over 2,500 products. With such a wide range of products, there is something for all kinds of affiliates, and Garden & Leisure will be providing an extensive range of promotional material based around seasonal trends.
With an average unique visitor count of around 25,000 per month, the opportunities for Garden & Leisure affiliates are endless!
As well as traditional garden products such as garden tools, plant care products, garden furniture and barbecues, Garden & Leisure also offer the following ranges in their extensive product portfolio:
- Pet care products – grooming, pet food, carriers, pet toys
- Wild Bird Care – bird feed, feeders, bird baths
- Bathroom & Toiletries
- Furniture, photo frames, candles, decorations
- Gifts – special occasion gifts, gifts for men, gifts for women
Why join the Garden & Leisure affiliate programme?
- 10% commission
- 30 day cookie
- Product feed containing images, EANs, descriptions and deep linking URLs.
- More than 2,500 products in 5 categories - Gardening, Outdoor Living, Pet Care, Wildlife Care and Gifts & Home
- Free Standard Delivery on UK mainland orders over £50
- Average of 25,700 unique visitors per month during 2012
Please note Garden & Leisure do not allow brand name bidding on the Garden & Leisure brand. Affiliates are asked not to bid on brand name terms or misspellings including, but not isolated to the following:
- Garden and leisure
- Barnett Hill Garden & Leisure
- Cadbury Garden & Leisure
- Endsleigh Garden & Leisure
- Gardenlands Garden & Leisure
- Huntingdon Garden & Leisure
- Melbicks Garden & Leisure
- Percy Thrower's Garden & Leisure
Garden & Leisure do not allow direct linking and do not permit the use of branded display URLs. PPC affiliates should add the Garden & Leisure brand name and its permutations into their negative keyword list to avoid their ads showing when a brand + generic term is searched for.
Co-branded landing pages
We are happy to create co-branded landing pages to help increase conversion rates. All we need is a logo from you, please contact us for further details.
Affiliates may only promote discount codes provided exclusively for your site and not taken from another source. We’re happy to provide discount codes for our affiliates, to request a code please contact email@example.com
We have a range of banners available in our “Banners & Links” section. If you require bespoke creative we can produce banners in different sizes and designs.
For any queries relating to the Garden & Leisure affiliate programme please contact Russ on:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01206 362513