It's a lucky dip for the luxurious...
Spend £100 or more at Gemondo jewellery and we will send you a free silver Mystery Box for a limited time only.
What's in a Gemondo Mystery Box?
Each Gemondo silver Mystery Box includes one surprise piece of gold plated or sterling silver gemstone jewellery.
Start: 09/03/2021 00.01am
End: 14/03/2021 23.59pm
Deep Link: https://www.awin1.com/cread.php?awinmid=2421&awinaffid=!!!id!!!&ued=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gemondo.com%2F
Please replace !!!id!!! with your publisher ID when using this deep link.
Gemondo Mystery Boxes are available only at www.gemondo.com. Free Mystery Boxes are only available with a minimum spend of £100. The Free Mystery Box promotion begins on the 9th March 2021 and ends on the 16th August 2020 at 23.59pm. Mystery Boxes will be included with qualifying orders. They cannot be sent separately. Items from Mystery Boxes cannot be exchanged for any other items. If your mystery item is not to your liking, please return it to us. Mystery Boxes must be returned if your existing order is being returned for a refund. Unwanted Mystery Boxes that are not returned will incur a cost of £25 to cover the cost of the item. Whilst we cannot guarantee what kind of jewellery will be found in your Mystery Box, if you have a preference for rings please add a note to your order with your ring size. Unfortunately authenticity cards are currently unavailable for Mystery Box items. The Mystery Box offer is subject to change or end at any time. The Mystery Box offer is not eligible for use in conjunction with any other offers. Please visit Gemondo.com for full terms and conditions.
About Gemondo Jewellery
- 10% commission on all full price and promotion code validated sales and 5% on Sale items.
- Fine and demi-fine ethically-sourced gemstone jewellery.
- Lifetime quality promise.
- Free UK delivery and returns via Royal Mail.
- 60 day returns & extended returns.
- Every order is packaged in a Gemondo jewellery display box.
- Gemondo is proud to be an Assay Assured jewellery retailer, a member of the National Association of Jewellers and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
For more information and inquiries please don't hesitate to contact us.