Spend £150 or more and receive a complimentary Queen of Hearts bracelet
Free jewellery? Yes please!
Earn commission and take advantage of this sparkling jewellery offer now at Gemondo.com. For a limited time only, spend £150 or more and receive a free Queen of Hearts dyed green chalcedony bracelet in gold plated sterling silver worth £75. The free bracelet gift will be automatically added to orders with a qualifying basket value.
Start: 16/06/2021 00.01am
End: 23/06/2021 23.59pm
Please replace !!!id!!! when using this deep link.
Promotional free gifts of (SKU 270L012501925) are only available from 00.01am on the 16th June until the 23rd June 2021 at 23.59pm BST or while stocks last. During the promotional period all orders made at www.gemondo.com with a spend of £150 or above are eligible to receive a free gift which will be automatically applied with a qualifying basket value. Free gifts are limited to one per transaction. All free gifts are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. If you choose to return your order items, the free gift product must also be returned before a refund can be given. For free gifts that are not returned with an unwanted order a deduction of £75 may be taken from your total refunded amount to compensate for the item. Gemondo reserve the right to stop the Free Gift Offer to anyone at any time. Gemondo's Free Gift Offer is only available on purchases at Gemondo.com. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions. Please see full terms and conditions at Gemondo.com and our AWIN profile for more information.
About Gemondo Jewellery
- 10% commission on all full price and promotion code validated sales and 5% on Sale items.
- Fine and demi-fine ethically-sourced gemstone jewellery.
- Lifetime quality promise.
- Free UK delivery and returns via Royal Mail.
- 60 day returns & extended returns.
- Every order is packaged in a Gemondo jewellery display box.
- Gemondo is proud to be an Assay Assured jewellery retailer, a member of the National Association of Jewellers and the Responsible Jewellery Council.
For more information please don't hesitate to contact us.