Welcome to The Knitting Network affiliate programme!
The Knitting Network is the fastest growing knitting and crochet retailer in the UK. We send thousands of orders a week to our customers worldwide, using our plastic-free, eco-friendly packaging.
Why our customers shop with us:
- We stock all the leading yarn brands at unbeatable prices, including Stylecraft, Sirdar, Drops, Scheepjes and King Cole
- All orders placed by 4pm are despatched the same working day
- Delivery is FREE on UK orders over £25
- We only use plastic-free, eco-friendly packaging
- We offer Unlimited FREE UK delivery for 12 months for only £9.99
- Exclusive stockists of Go-To DK
- We're the first online retailer in the UK to be awarded a Green Mark for environmental sustainability
Our commission structure
- 5% (including VAT) on existing customer orders
- 7% (including VAT) on new customer orders
Commission excludes postage | 30 day cookie window
What our customers say
We regularly receive 5 star reviews on Trust Pilot, Google and our own Facebook page and are proud to have been shortlisted for Best Online Shop at the British Knitting Awards 2019 - our first time entering!
“Absolutely brilliant site. Good prices on the products they sell and excellent customer service. I would very much recommend The Knitting Network.”— Google Customer Review
"Every company should look to the Knitting Network if they want to learn what 5 star customer relations looks like. I cannot praise the KN enough for the kindness and understanding they have shown with my error when ordering - completely my fault. Highly recommended."— Trustpilot Review
Current customer offers
We are always running great customer offers and will regularly update them on TheHub to keep you in the loop.
- 15% off ALL chunky yarn with coupon code CHUNKY15 (ends 11:59pm 22 November 2019)
- Clearance 10-ball Yarn Value Packs
- Purchase Unlimited delivery in November for £9.99 and get FREE delivery on all orders until 2021
We're looking forward to working with you! Please get in touch if you need any help or require further information.
The Knitting Network