Barbados, Berlin, Benidorm or Bora Bora, wherever you are dreaming of jetting off to this year, travel is on everyone’s mind throughout January. Things are also now gearing up for A4U’s PerformanceIN Travel & Leisure conference, which will be hitting the Hurlingham Club on March 13th. If holidays and trips are your bread and butter, then this is the event for you. Not only will Affiliate Window and buy.at be in attendance on the day to support our travel advertisers and publishers, but we can now announce that we have a great opportunity for one lucky affiliate to join us there for free!
A4U and Affiliate Window are giving publishers an exclusive chance to win a Free Pass to PerformanceIN Travel & Leisure on the 13th March. If you would like to be in with chance of winning a full conference ticket, you simply need to tweet @travel_aw stating your reason for wanting to attend, and including hashtag #performtravel
If you don’t have a twitter account, you can also enter by sending an email to our travel specialist, Aga Marchewka providing the reason why you would like to be there on March 13th.
This competition is open to all Affiliate Window and buy.at publishers and the cut-off date for entries is Monday 23rd January.
Terms and Conditions
- Publishers must provide at least one reason why they want to attend the A4U PerformanceIN Travel & Leisure Event
- Entrants must tweet the answer, mentioning @travel_aw and hashtag #winPerfINpass, OR send an email with their answer to email@example.com
- Entries must be received between Monday 16th January 17:00 (GMT) and Monday 23rd January 17:00 (GMT)
- You have a valid Affiliate Window and/or buy.at publisher account
- One winner will be selected at random from all correct twitter entries and email replies
- Only one entry will be counted per publisher account, no matter how many tweets or emails are sent
- The winner must be aged 16 or over
- There is no alternative prize
- The competition is not open to any employees of Digital Window
- The judges’ decision is final
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries which are not properly received due to communications beyond our control
- All US, federal, state and local and Canadian federal, provincial, and municipal laws and regulations apply
- If you have any questions about this competition, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org