Today, Thursday, 16th May 2019, Cartridge People would like to give you 7 days notice that as of midnight on Thursday, 23rd May 2019, our rules around the use of voucher codes in affiliate sales will change.
Any sale that is not an affiliate voucher code (an unauthorised voucher code) will track as a brand new commission group at 0% CPA. This new commission group will be called NONAFFCODE.
Any sale that is tracked with an affiliate voucher code (any code that begins with "AFF") will receive a reduced commission of 1% CPA. These sales will be tracked as the brand new commission group called AFFCODE.
Any sales that don't use a voucher code, will receive the usual commission levels listed on our Awin account profile here
Please note: As of Friday, 24th May 2019, the following commission groups will be deleted due to the launch of the new commission groups: KBVOUCHER and NONAFFVOUCHER.
Any questions please contact us. The new terms and conditions which will be update next Friday are listed below.
Updated Terms and Conditions...
- To earn the usual commission levels, you may only promote voucher codes that are provided through the Cartridge People Affiliate Programme (All affiliate issued voucher codes begin with "AFF").
- Any affiliate sales, tracked with an affiliate issued voucher code used by the customer will receive 1% CPA in accordance to the AFFCODE commission group.
- Under no circumstances are affiliates to promote any unauthorised voucher codes.
- These could be codes from Google Ads, PPC, Email or any other chanell (ie. Any voucher code that DOES NOT begins with "AFF"). Any transactions generated with the customer use of unauthorised voucher codes will be tracked at 0% CPA in accordance to the NONAFFCODE commission group.
- There may be codes that are available in the public domain and these should not be used by affiliates.
- We reserve the right to withhold payment of commission if non-authorised voucher codes (including account redeemable promotions/vouchers) are used in an affiliate sale.
- Where voucher codes are issued with an expiry date this should be clearly displayed and codes should be removed or explicitly marked as expired after this date unless you are advised otherwise.
- Any affiliates who are displaying unauthorised voucher codes OR expired codes without marking them as being expired risk suspension from the programme.
We will send an update next week as a reminder and an updated "AFF" code for the GOTRAVEL voucher code promotion.
Nicky & Louise