Stakin - New Program Launch
What is Stackin?
We help you build positive, sustainable money behaviors so that you can feel in control and achieve your goals.
Stackin is built on research from behavioral psychologists and finance professionals who understand that it takes more than a fancy spreadsheet to build a healthy relationship with your money.
We help you identify your money beliefs and patterns, and help you to build money behaviors that get you closer to your goals. We combine your financial situation with behavioral insights to build personalized coaching programs and tools that improve your mindset and money habits.
How does Stackin work?
Relationships with money are complicated and multifaceted. By focusing on your financial history, behaviors, and underlying beliefs, we're able to help you make positive actions to improve your relationship with money.
Inspired by the Ford Financial Empowerment Model (FFEM), our approach to improving your relationship with money combines the development of your mindset through cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)—alongside other therapeutic interventions—and money-management skill development.
Through these tools, the Stackin app helps you achieve financial wellness:
- We start with a money assessment to initiate a conversation about your current relationship with money to understand your thoughts, feelings, and goals.
- We help you set, prioritize, and track your financial goals through in-app insights and money journaling.
- We enable you to reach those financial goals faster by providing coaching and tailored content associated with your money beliefs.
Why work with us?
- Earn $75 for each completed monthly app subscription
- 5* customer reviews
- Strong conversion rates
- Exclusive and bespoke promotional opportunities are available, please get in touch.
We would love to hear of any opportunities for us to work together and would be happy to discuss any bespoke campaign ideas, please get in touch if you would like to work more closely with us.
Sign up here:
Tags: Finance, Health & Beauty, Money, wellbeing