As an incentive to sign up to the Speedo Affiliate Programme, we are offering a 2% commission increase to all publishers who join before the 30th April 2017.
The default rate is 10%, but join before midnight on the 30th April 2017 and receive 12% commission rate on each sale that you drive for Speedo until midnight on the 30th April 2017.
Speedo is the world’s leading swim brand, distributed in over 175 countries worldwide and generating global wholesale sales of over $500million.
Speedo is synonymous with swimming having introduced the very first performance swimsuit in 1928, and continues to lead the category through innovation, creativity and global reach. At the 2012 London Olympics more swimmers raced in Speedo than any other brand of suit, highlighting Speedo’s continued success.
Why join the Speedo Affiliate Programme?
- The Speedo Affiliate Programme offers Publishers the chance to earn 10% commission for sales driven through the channel.
- We're offering a 12% commission rate to all publishers who join before midnight on 30th April 2017.
- The typical AOV on the Programme is £41.26, with an average conversion rate of 7.75%.
- Based on the commission rate and AOV, you could earn approximately £4 for each sale that you drive.
- The Programme is managed by the Tomorrow TTH Affiliate Team, who are always on hand to respond to and assist with any queries.
- As part of our commitment to support content and blog partners, we have numerous links to PR Material and will provide custom creative and banners as and when neccessary.
- We also have a fully customised feed for additional exposure.
Full Terms & Conditions
- The Programme offers Publishers a baseline commission rate of 10% on all products.
- Final sale price is calculated excluding all taxes, discounts and shipping cost. We work to a 28 day cookie period.
- We're open to working with any Affiliate that can drive traffic to the site (barring Adult Content Sites), including incentive, content and technology partners.
PPC Terms & Conditions
- Whilst we don't allow publishers to bid on branded terms, we would be open to discussing this as part of a long-term partnership. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you have any questions or queries regarding the programme, please contact Jamie Debuse who manages the programme for the UK market: