Specialist mature ladies fashion brand, Carr & Westley, launches on Affiliate Window.
Test the water with our 10% commission launch incentive - for 30 days only!
What you will receive
- Generous 6% commission rate on total basket value
- Data feed with all available products
- Range of banners for launch with more to follow over the next few months featuring popular seasonal product lines
- Details of any new products or promotion well in advance of their launch
- Affiliate competitions, events and promotions throughout the year
Why promote Carr & Westley?
- Underserved market - there are few companies who specialise in the 65+ years market. At present, many target customers search for hours on generic womenswear websites looking for sizes and styles that are suitable. We are a dedicated supplier to this market, stocking all 'hard to get sizes' and flattering designs for the age group.
- Huge potential - the 65+ market offers significant affiliate potential as customers are affluent, time-rich and now computer savvy. Our mobile responsive website has become popular as many target customers now own iPads and laptops and have become more confident about online shopping.
- Strong brand - All Carr & Westley branded products are designed and made right here in the UK. Based in rural Kent, in a picturesque converted watermill, our team of locally employed designers and seamstresses make products to order - meaning every product that leaves the workshop door is steeped in British heritage. Our identity and business practices resonate strongly with the target market.
- High AOV - the surplus disposable income of our target customers results in a average basket value of £57.
About Carr & Westley
Carr & Westley is a female fashion brand that specialises in high quality, contemporary clothing for the mature market (65 years +). Established in 1919, we're a brand of rich English heritage, stocking popular womenswear labels and manufacturing our own British-designed and made products from our watermill headquarters in the Kentish countryside.
In the past two years web sales turnover has increased by 122% - due to investment in branding, multi-channel marketing and the increasing computer literacy of the target market.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our affiliate manager Harry at email@example.com or call 020 8144 9780.
We look forward to working with you!