Great news from Sky – the Sky+ free box and free setup is returning! Also, Sky are bringing back the £50 M&S voucher on Wednesday 25th January. Please see below for all details and instructions to implement these changes.
Sky+ free box and free setup change:
- What is happening: Sky+TV, Broadband and calls is returning to free box and free setup, regardless of whether or not the customer orders Broadband Unlimited or Mulitroom.
- When? This offer will go live on Friday 20th January so please change your site first thing tomorrow. The offer will end on 23rd February.
- New details:
*£25 M&S voucher (changing to £50 on Wednesday 25th January)
*Free box and free standard install
*Plus £12.25 line rental
*Prices from £20 a month
*Offer available online only
Text link: 8 Sky+ Bundle TV
- Creative: On Friday the Sky+ with Broadband Unlimited creative will update to show the Free/Free message.
Key messages from Friday:
- Join Sky+ and get Free Sky+HD Box (without HD Subscription), Free Standard set up and £25M&S Voucher – from £20 per month
- Join Sky+HD and get Free Sky+HD Box, Free Standard set up and £25 M&S Voucher – from £30.25 per month
- Join any Sky TV packages and get Free Box, Free Standard set up and £25 M&S Voucher – from £20 per month
- 12 Months Half Price (12MHP) on Truly unlimited broadband , valid with or without TV from £5 per month (Usual price £10 per month)
Advice for implementing this change:
- We suggest that you keep a 50/50 weighting between the new Sky+ offer and the continuing 12 month half price Broadband Unlimited offer as both have great potential.
- Keep the previous Sky+ offer (free box and free set up conditional on taking Broadband Unlimited or Multiroom) at £23.75 visible in your comparison tables. The Broadband Unlimited attachment conversion rate is currently very high suggesting customers have great interest in these offers combined. Please don’t forget to mention that this package gives you unlimited access to Sky Anytime+.
M&S voucher change
- What is happening: Sky are reintroducing the £50 M&S voucher across all TV plans for new customers ordering online.
- When: Wednesday 25th January – please remember to action this change next Wednesday.
- Creative: On Wednesday we will update the Sky+ and Sky+HD creative to show the £50 M&S Voucher.
Key messages from Wednesday:
- Join Sky+ and get Free Box, Free Standard set up and £50M&S Voucher – from £20 per month
- Join Sky+HD and get Free Box, Free Standard set up and £50 M&S Voucher – from £30.25 per month
- Join any Sky TV packages and get Free Box, Free Standard set up and £50 M&S Voucher – from £20 per month
- 12 months Half price on Truly unlimited broadband , valid with or without TV - from £5 per month (Usual price £10 per month)
A reminder on Multiroom box change name:
- Sky has changed the name of the SkyHD box (only available with Multiroom) to SkyHD Multiroom box (and just Sky Multiroom box where HD is not chosen by the customer). This change is not concerning the Sky+HD box and relates exclusively to the SkyHD box only available on Multiroom. This change went live on 12th January so please update your sites.
- Please use the recent Ofcom Quality of Service Customer Service Satisfaction Report to help your conversion: “Sky Broadband customers enjoy unbeatable overall satisfaction compared with BT, Virgin Media and Talk Talk”. Ofcom Customer Service Satisfaction Report, 2011
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Sky Team at Affiliate Window