Become a ‘dancing on ice’ legend overlooking breathtaking views of the London Eye this Christmas.
- The London Eye Ice Rink is available from 15th November 2014 until the 4th January 2015.
- Each skating session is 45 minutes in length and guests should arrive 15 minutes before their booked time for skate fitting.
- Guests believed to have consumed alcohol will not be permitted on the ice.
- Children under 8 must be accompanied on the Ice Rink by an adult 18 years or over.
- Children under the age of 4 years are not permitted on the ice.
- Guests are allowed to bring their own ice skates to skate in.
- Stabilizing seals are available for younger children, subject to availability.