Last chance to visit Santa in Lapland this Christmas! With Christmas only 52 days away, our 2017 Santa breaks - Santa's Magic and Santa's Spectacular have almost sold out, including the new post-Christmas dates - 27th and 29th Dec. Check the latest availability at SantasLapland.com.
For those who like to plan ahead, we have some fantastic early booking offers available for Christmas 2018, including FREE child places and discounts for grandparents. Adult prices start from £859pp.
Our Santa Breaks are the ultimate Christmas experience for the whole family and include:
- a private family meeting with Santa and his Elves
- magical 'Search for Santa' by snowmobile-sleigh
- a special gift from Santa for all children under 13
- children's own special 'Letter to Santa Claus'
- Igloo Fantasia
- a visit to Santa's Artistic Igloo
- an exciting husky sled ride
- a traditional reindeer sleigh ride
- a huge range of snow and ice fun activities
- arctic thermal clothing, boots and accessories
- lunch & refreshments throughout the 'Search for Santa' Day
- help on hand from Santa's own Lapland Rangers
Not sure what to expect? Why not watch the taster video on our YouTube channel?
The holiday also includes 2 or 3 nights stay in one of our hand-picked hotels or catered Christmas Log Cabins in the magical village of Saariselka, as well as flights and transfers. For your convenience, we offer flights from many local UK airports including Bristol, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Gatwick, Leeds Bradford, Manchester, Newcastle, Birmingham, Exeter, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Belfast, Bournemouth, Cardiff, Norwich, Liverpool, Luton, Southampton and Stansted.
Link (please remember to replace !!!id!!! with you Publisher ID):
Don’t forget – as a Santa's Lapland affiliate partner you will receive 3% commission on all online bookings.
The Santa's Lapland Affiliate Team
*All offers and prices are subject to availability and based on maximum occupancy. All prices are correct at the time of publication - please check the offers before promoting.