We are running an amazing offer this weekend - 20% OFF Full Sized Cleansers!
Code: No code needed.
Offer ends: 19th September 2018 5PM GMT
Ts&Cs: The offer is only for already marked down products. The offer is not valid on any minis or deluxes.
Dragon's Blood Micellar Cleansing Water - £33.00 - £27.00
A micellar water with hyaluronic acid and vitamin b3 to gently cleanse and soothe the skin. Dragon’s Blood Cleansing Water is a gentle, hydrating micellar water for the eyes and face, packaged in our new on-the-go bottle. Formulated with refreshing rose water and droplets of micellar oil, the formula gently removes make-up and impurities whilst dragon’s blood comforts skin through hydration. Vitamin b3 illuminates for an instant burst of energy and a brighter complexion. Hyaluronic acid locks in moisture and plumps up fine lines. This non-sting, no rinse formula is perfect for a fast paced, jet set lifestyle.
- Dragon’s Blood: comforts and restores through skin hydration.
- Rose water: cleanses and refreshes skin, providing anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Vitamin b3: helps brighten skin.
- Hyaluronic acid: locks in hydration while preventing moisture loss, plumping and smoothing skin.
Lightweight, fresh water with a cooling, soothing feel on application.
Vit C Brightening Cleanser - £39.00 - £31.00
An intensive, non-abrasive daily gel facial cleanser to improve skin texture and brighten the complexion. It's a super brightening wake up call for the skin with a complex combination of Vitamin C and exfoliating fruit AHAs to deeply cleanse skin, purifying and tightening pores. Skin is more even toned and brighter with a more refined complexion providing a youthful glow.
- Vitamin C: Brightens and evens skin tone
- Fruit AHAs: increases moisture absorption and gently exfoliates
- Glycolic and Lactic Acid: retextures and renews skin
- Blood Orange Water: antioxidant and anti-free radical to purify pores
A light, cooling gel which turns in to a silky foam when added with water.
If you have any questions about the affiliate programme or would like to discuss opportunities, please don't hesitate to get in touch.