QWERTY travel - August Commission Bonus!
It’s been a while since we communicated some news to you all, so we thought we would make our next communication a good one.
We have made a number of changes to the QWERTY travel site recently which we believe will help with conversion and your customers’ interaction with the site.
To mention a few;
- Most of the site is now mobile friendly (responsive), we are just finalising the changes to the booking area of the site.
- Customers are now able to filter the hotel results, by board basis, star rating, and hotel, they are still able to filter flight results by departure date, departure/arrival time, number of stops
- Our XML connectivity has now been upgraded and we are now able to return a whole resort of hotels in roughly 10 seconds. Returning an array of offers from the most competitive suppliers in the industry.
- Every affiliate has a unique telephone number meaning any calls that are generated as a result of the traffic you send will be attributed to your affiliate account and when the call is over 3 minutes you are paid £4.25 per call. We can facilitate hiding your unique number if you would rather push your traffic online.
The big one for us is that our rates have been adjusted and we now have some of the best rates on the market. We have checked our prices against the big players in the market and in most cases we now undercut them by £30-£50. This combined with no debit card fees, £1 low deposit options and financial protection should make us a great place for people to book their next holiday and for you to maximise commission.
We really want you to get behind this new proposition so we have come up with an incentive that will make you want to go out all guns blazing.
The current commission structure remains as is;
- hotel element of the booking = 2%
- transfer element of the booking = 2%
- car parking element of the booking = 2%
There is no commission paid on flights, simple because we sell them at cost. Please note that the above commission rates are payable on both hotel + flight bookings as well as hotel only.
Where’s the incentive I hear you ask?!
Well exclusively for the month of August we would like to offer you a £50 bonus, yes £50 for every 5 online bookings that are successfully tracked. There is no limit on the amount of times we will pay this bonus either, so if you send us 30 bookings in August you will receive an extra £300 on top of the rates we already pay.
Data feeds are available so that you can deep link directly to a hotel, resort or country to maximise conversion.
If there is anything you need from us please don’t hesitate to contact Phil Brown firstname.lastname@example.org who will be more than happy to assist you with promoting QWERTY travel.
That’s it from us for now; we look forward to paying all those bonuses in September. J