As Valentine’s Day is on its way, we wanted to let you know about our plans and specifically, how your customers can get a sweet deal this year.
• Rediscover the Valentine’s shop – We’ve put together a selection of editor’s picks that are ideal for that special person.
• Sweet competition - We’re giving customers the chance to win one of three packs of Divine Chocolate – when they buy a gift from the Valentine’s shop Find out the terms and conditions by visiting our Valentines Shop.
• Valentines creatives - Updated banners have been added to the interface to overwrite those from last year and are now labelled ‘Valentine’s Day’. You’ll be able to find these and refreshed text links in the creative library:
• New generic banners – As mentioned in our last broadcast, we have recently added a new range of generic banners to our creative library, and are labelled as ‘Generic 2014’. There are a few different varieties to choose from, including the chicken maths creative, the maths pool and the animated pool:
• Other activity – Look out for a number of Valentine’s themed social media updates on the Christian Aid Facebook page and Twitter account over the Valentine’s period and if you haven’t already, you can sign up to our emails, to see what we’ll be sending to our supporters.
To round off this update, see below our top 10 bestsellers for January where the average order value was more than £43:
• A goat
• A chicken
• Books, stationery and uniform
• Antibiotics for a sick child
• A floating garden
• Blankets and bed linen
• Basic household pumping well
• Seeds for 10 families
• A month’s food for a family
If there is anything else you would be interested in doing to support our activity or any further information you would like about Present Aid, please feel free to contact me by email – email@example.com – and I’ll be happy to help.
The Present Aid Affiliate team