Optimus PM Now Managing English Heritage - Membership Programme
Optimus Performance Marketing are pleased to announce that from today we will be managing the English Heritage - Membership Affiliate Programme. For more information and sign-up links please see below;
English Heritage is guardian to some of the nation’s most treasured and iconic buildings and monuments, including Kenwood House, Stonehenge, Tintagel Castle, Osborne House, Hadrian’s Wall and Dover Castle. English Heritage champions our historic places and advises the Government and others to help today’s generation get the best out of our heritage and ensure that it is protected for future generations.
Launch commission of 15% for the first 3 months! Then 12.5% (7.5% for Cashback sites).
To be accepted as an English Heritage affiliate your website must;
• Have a fully functional website at the time of application
• Be aesthetically pleasing and designed to a good standard
• Sell to UK customers
An English Heritage affiliate cannot;
• Bid on any keyword phrase containing the word English Heritage or any misspellings of English Heritage (a full list of terms disallowed for PPC bidding is available through Affiliate Window)
• Bid using the English Heritage URL or any misspells of this
• Buy, own or bid on any domain names with the word English Heritage or misspellings in the URL
• Conduct any form of typosquatting. This is a form of Cybersquatting which directs a person to a false website when they enter a misspelling of the intended website.
Please note that if an affiliate fails to meet the terms of our agreement we may remove them from the English Heritage program at any time. English Heritage reserves the right to deny commission for the month that an affiliate has been conducting against the terms of the agreement and immediately suspend the affiliate.
Voucher Code Policy:-
Affiliates may only promote codes that are provided through the English Heritage affiliate programme (either through our account or directly from the English Heritage Affiliate Team).
English Heritage reserve the right to withhold payment of commission if unauthorised voucher codes are used in an affiliate sale. We appreciate that consumers may use voucher codes that they have found via a site other than that which is awarded the sale and this will be investigated before decisions on commission payment are made. Any affiliate found to be displaying unauthorised codes may also have their commission set to zero until the code(s) are removed.
Where voucher codes are issued with an expiry date this should be clearly displayed, and codes should be removed or explicitly marked as expired after this date unless you are advised otherwise. Any affiliates displaying expired codes without marking them as being expired may be suspended from the programme. Please also ensure that you observe the IAB voucher code best practice guidelines.