Are you a travel blogger or content affiliate? Would you like the chance to win a £500 holiday voucher to spend on your next getaway? Great, now here’s your chance...
On the Beach are inviting you to write a travel blog focusing on family holidays, the importance of choosing the right destination and hotel, and why it’s important to book with a company where you are financially protected – cue On the Beach!
We are more than happy to help you with any information or resource you need, including details of top selling destinations, hotels for families, our very own ATOL licence, financial protection and relevant links to Onthebeach.co.uk
The winning blog will be chosen based on a combination of the following:
• Is the blog helpful and informative, if booking a family holiday – would the blog be useful?
• Knowledge (breadth / depth) of the On the Beach brand, consumer protection (ATOL etc) – what we do and sell.
• Relevant links to the On the Beach site.
• Sales delivered from the travel blog (this will be taken into consideration but is by no means the driving factor when choosing the winner.
• Add “Resort Taxis” link to the blog for extra points! (Please note you must sign up for the Resort Taxis programme via AWin for tracking codes).
You have until 31st December 2011 to put your blog up. The blog must remain live until 31st January 2012. Participants must contact On the Beach / Affiliate Window to log their url and affiliate ID. All entries must be submitted by COP on 31st December.
To sign up or find out more about the On The Beach programme, please Click Here
Thanks and Good Luck!
On the Beach and Affiliate Window
Terms and conditions:
Competition dates = now – 31st Jan 2012. Holiday voucher to be used against flight & hotel bookings (combined). Only Travel content / blogging affiliates may take part. No cash alternative. . Blogs will be assessed during the period 31st Dec – 31st Jan.