Save up to over 60% off these amazing international hotel deals secured exclusively for Travelzoo customers!
This recently renovated hotel, located on Collins Avenue and right across from the beach, offers Travelzoo members 45% off stays through September.
- Travel Sunday-Thursday most dates through September
- £86 per night ... August-September
- £103 per night ... May-July
- £146 per night ... January-April
- +£17-£43 for Friday-Saturday stays
- £19 food-and-beverage credit per stay
- Waived resort fee (reg. $28.50); this covers Wi-Fi, two beach lounge chairs, two beach towels, in-room bottled water, local calls and use of hotel bicycles
Galway is "one of Ireland's most engaging cities" (Frommer's) and will be Europe's Capital of Culture in 2020. It has museums keeping the local history alive, traditional pubs full of Irish charm, and plenty of seafood restaurants. A 2-night mini break at the Maldron Hotel Sandy Road Galway is now £160. This deal saves up to 41% on the usual price, and includes:
- Two nights' accommodation in a Superior room, for two
- Daily full Irish breakfast (worth £10 per person, per day)
- 3-course set-menu dinner on the first night (worth £19 per person)
- Late checkout until 2pm (worth £17)
- It's £225 for 3-nights
Cliff-top accommodation with sunset views, world-class service and a private beach -- it's no wonder Condé Nast Johansens describes the 5-star InterContinental Samui Baan Taling Ngam Resort as "a luxury escape to remember". A 3-night stay here is now £743, or £248 per night for two, saving up to 23% on the resort's regular prices, plus you get plenty of free perks during your stay. This deal includes:
- Three nights' accommodation in a Club Tropical Pavillion Suite, with Club Benefits including daily breakfast, afternoon tea, cocktails and canapés, for two
- Free return airport transfers for two -- please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +66 2 656 0440 with your flight details to arrange this
- Free set-menu dinner for two (once per stay)
- It's an extra £23 per night in high season (8-18 February; 15-25 April; 15 July-31 August; 30 September-17 October)
- There are also discounted rates with the same inclusions in the Club Ocean View Room, Club Beachfront Pool Villa and Club Two Bedroom Residence Villa
Discover this "luxury property that offers a wide range of modern guest rooms and suites with classic and contemporary details" (Oyster) and enjoy a relaxed stay at this 5-star hotel situated in the heart of Bangkok.
For just £73 a night, this 2-night stay for two saves up to 55% on regular rates and includes daily breakfast.
- Guaranteed upgrade to Deluxe Room
- Daily breakfast for two
- Minimum stay of two nights required
The member-favorite Dry Creek Inn is offering 40% off visits into spring. This Tuscan-inspired hotel in Healdsburg is a great budget-friendly base for exploring downtown restaurants, tasting rooms and shopping, as well as the vineyard-filled countryside.
- Most dates through May 16 in a Casa Siena Queen Room
- £84 per night ... most Sundays-Thursdays
- £110 per night ... select Fridays-Saturdays
- Wine-tasting passes for two (£15 value)
- Upgraded rooms are also discounted
This 4-star hotel keeps guests entertained on site with daily events, in-room spa services and a 24-hour gym, but it's also just steps from the Metro, making the rest of D.C. easily accessible. Rooms are discounted by up to 55% for travel through May, including cherry blossom season.
- Stay in a Standard Queen Room
- £86 per night ... Jan. 30 - Feb. 24
- £113 per night ... March 15-17; April 19-21, 26-28; May 24-26
- £147-£174 per night ... surrounding dates Feb. 25 - May 31
- Waived resort fee (reg. $19.95), which covers Wi-Fi, access to the gym, rooftop pool and rec room, and 10% off food and beverages
Explore "the great overlooked treasure of the Irish landscape" (Rough Guides) with a trip to the Emerald Isle's Inishowen Peninsula. This mini break at the 4-star Ballyliffin Lodge & Spa Hotel in County Donegal is now £115 -- saving you up to 56%.
- Two nights' accommodation in a Standard Room or Superior Room (subject to availability on booking), with daily full Irish breakfast, for two
- A 2-night stay as above, with an additional 20-minute balneotherapy bath or a 30-minute dry-flotation session each (worth £27/30€ per person)**, is £149 per room
- A 1-night bed-and-breakfast stay with a complimentary welcome drink (hot toddy or cocktail) is £85 per room
- Children under two can stay free of charge on a B&B basis when sharing with two adults. Children aged 2-15 can stay for 17€ (£15) per child, per night (payable direct to the hotel)
**Please note that when it comes to international deals commission is only paid on booking engine deals that are hosted on Travelzoo.co.uk. International package holiday deals and deals that take you off the travelzoo website aren't entitled to commission.**
If you have any questions or would like to discuss any promotion opportunities, please get in touch with Chris or Matthew.
Matthew & The Travelzoo Team
Tags: 2019 breaks, 2019 holidays, british hotel breaks, british hotel deals, british short breaks, cheap hotel deals, discount hotel deals, european city breaks, family deals, gourmet deals, holidays, Hotel Deals, hotel offers, Hotel Rooms, hotels, international hotel deals, Lake District, lake district deals, local deals, London deals, london hotel, restaurant deals, spa deals, spanish hotel deals, uk breaks, UK getaway deals, UK getaways, uk hotel deals, US hotel deals, Winter breaks, Winter holidays