New Competition: Win Shares in ParcelHero
ParcelHero® is currently offering everyday investors the opportunity to purchase an equity stake in ParcelHero® one of five brands in the Deliver Plus Group via the Crowdfunding platform Crowdcube.com.
As part of this campaign we are now holding a competition where 10 lucky customers can win £150 worth of ParcelHero® shares each.
To be entered into the giveaway for shares in ParcelHero® parent company Deliver Plus Group, all customers have to do is send a parcel with us on or before 17th October and their name will automatically go into the prize draw. The 10 lucky winners, picked entirely at random, will be announced on 31st October.
It would be greatly appreciated if you could update your listings with this offer where applicable.
Please don't forget to replace !!!id!!! with your publisher ID.
Here’s 10 good reasons why your users will want to win free shares!
- 2013 group revenues of £7.7m in 2013 are forecast to rise to £25.8m by 2016.
- Over the next three years Group profits are forecast to rise to £3.6m.
- The Group is one of just 6 companies that partner with all five global carriers, DHL, UPS, DPD, TNT and FedEx; and offers savings of up to 50% against booking direct.
- The Group already has over 6,400 active users and 123,000 registered users.
- ParcelHero is already the 2nd highest rated online courier in the UK, with over 2,700 independent reviews, and a customer rating of 97%.
- The Group is growing rapidly, in 2013 it acquired the long-established Fastlane International courier business and Alfasent Ltd.
- ParcelHero® increased revenues by 209% to £1.4m in 2013.
- The express and small parcels delivery market grew by 6.8% in 2013 alone and online sales are expected to grow by 9% through till 2017.
- The bigger the Group becomes the lower its supplier rates become.
- The Group is moving its revolutionary technology into the cloud, ahead of licensing the technology globally.
From kickstarter-funded Hollywood movies to high-tech start-ups, Crowdfunding has created a new breed of shareholder and today it is surprisingly easy for anyone with a little spare money to become an investor. ParcelHero® is currently offering investment opportunities from £10 to £15,000. If you are interested in a slice of ParcelHero’s action, more info is available here.
If you have any questions at all, please contact me.
0208 758 4932