We hope you’re well!
We have been helping clients send money overseas for over 35 years. Our expertise and products can save money and help our clients manage the unpredictability of currency markets. If you’re sending money overseas, you may think using your local bank is the most convenient and efficient option, but working with a currency exchange specialist can give you access to great value rates and services that your bank may not be able to provide. In addition, a specialist can offer expert guidance to help you navigate the fluctuating currency market.
You could have a number of reasons why you need to convert currency, and accessing great rates and avoiding high fees could have a significant impact on the money you receive for any of the following:
- Buying a home or holiday property;
- Converting rental income;
- Transferring foreign currency salary payments;
- Receiving your pension payments;
- Transferring money to friends and family overseas;
- Paying for a wedding overseas.
As well as great rates and no transfer fees, we also offer a range of product solutions to help you manage all your foreign exchange requirements:
- Spot contracts for urgent payments which allow for same-day exchange and transfer;
- Forward contracts for fixed rates throughout a payment process;
- Stop-loss orders to prevent against precipitous drops in the exchange rate;
- Rate targeting and tracking to help you make the most of your money ;
- Regular payment plans to fix rates and collect funds from a UK account by direct debit for guaranteed overseas payment;
- Easy-access online account management, supported by an expert team available on the phone.
moneycorp offers a professional service that helps clients transfer money across borders.
Thank you for choosing to promote moneycorp!
moneycorp Affiliate Team
moneycorp is a trading name of TTT Moneycorp Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for the provision of payment services. All customer funds are safeguarded in segregated client bank accounts.