Konditor & Cook offer a rich selection of renowned cakes. Our reputation is down to the quality of our cakes and the attention to detail and care we put into every product we sell. From the most beautiful wedding cake to our world famous brownies, every product is baked with the same amount of care and attention. Through our love of baking we always do our best to bring joy and pleasure to our customers.
Gerhard Jenne, the founder, has in the past made mouth-watering cakes for celebrities such as Tina Turner and the Rolling Stones. Konditor & Cook now has six shops across London dedicated to spreading the joy of cake. Furthermore our next day delivery service lets customers create magical and unforgettable moments any day of the week.
Why join the Konditor & Cook affiliate program?
- The Konditor & Cook Affiliate Programme offers Publishers the chance to earn 10% commission for sales driven through the channel.
- Publishers will be have an optional 10% discount voucher code available.
- We're offering delicious product samples to the first affiliates to join the program.
- The typical AOV on the Programme is £50, with a new site delivering above average conversion rates.
- Based on the commission rate and AOV, you could earn approximately £5 for each sale that you drive.
- The Programme is managed by the Practicology Team, who are always on hand to respond to and assist with any queries.
- As part of our commitment to support content and blog partners, we have numerous links to PR Material and will provide custom creative and banners as and when necessary.
- We will also provide our partners with product feeds to assist extra exposure.
Full Terms & Conditions
- The Programme offers Publishers a baseline commission rate of 10% on all products. However if discount voucher is used in purchase then a reduced commission rate will be applied.
- Final sale price is calculated excluding all taxes, discounts and shipping cost. We work to a 28 day cookie period.
- We're open to working with any Affiliate that can drive traffic to the site (barring Adult Content Sites), including incentive and content partners.
PPC Terms & Conditions
- Whilst we don't allow publishers to bid on branded terms, we would be open to discussing this as part of a long-term partnership.
If you have any questions or queries regarding the programme, please contact Daniel Romberg who manages the programme at firstname.lastname@example.org