The iab are offering you the opportunity to take part in one of their practical workshops on lead generation.
Lead generation is the process of collecting details of customers who have expressed an interest in a particular product or service. Customers submitting their personal information have given their express consent. Lead generation can be used in a number of different contexts, for example gathering postal addresses for a car brochure or collecting contact details for a call back quote on home improvements.
Take part in the iab’s practical workshop ‘How to best generate leads online: a one day practical workshop’
The iab says- “Performance marketing channels such as online lead generation are often overlooked by advertisers and agencies alike. We believe that when used correctly they have huge potential to add value to online campaigns and significantly improve the return on investment, which is why we're running this practical one day workshop”.
The workshop will demonstrate:
- What lead generation is and what is can do for you.
- How to plan your online lead generation campaign strategy: choosing channels, targeting your key audience, finding the right incentive, the right creative solution, how to budget.
- Examples of innovative and successful online lead generation campaigns.
- The role of online technology in generating leads, including the importance of real-time processing and validation.
- How to create your own online lead generation campaign there and then: top ten tips for planning your own campaign.
The workshop will take place on Monday the 11th of June, 2012.
Please note: Places are limited and allocated on a first come first serve bases.
Please see here for more information.
The Lead Generation Team