Hilton Hotels has come up with a fantastic and very exciting offer for you to promote to your users.
See below for more information.
Lisbeth Salander's apartment
Mikael Blomkvist’s office
Experience Stieg Larsson's Millennium Trilogy and follow in the footsteps of Lisbeth Salander and all the other characters. This 90-minute walking tour organised by the Stockholm City Museum, is in English and Swedish and its highlights include Götgatan - where Mikael Blomkvist's, the trilogy's main character, office is - the view over Riddarfjärden from his apartment and 'Kvarnen', a legendary drinking hall on Södermalm frequented by Lisbeth Salander, another main character in the books.
Hotel: You'll stay in the comfort of the Hilton Stockholm Slussen hotel with breakfast and a complimentary glass of wine or beer and canapés in Eken bar.
Valid until 31st December 2011
The Millennium Trilogy Tour Package includes:
• 1-night stay in a Hilton Guest Room at Hilton Stockholm Slussen
• Guided tour on Saturday at 11:30am
• Complimentary Millennium map
• Complimentary glass of wine or beer and canapés in Hilton’s Eken Bar
• The famous Hilton Breakfast
• 24 hour access to WorldClass gym
• Bathrobe and slippers in your room
• Complimentary high-speed wireless internet connection
Please remember to replace !!!id!!! with your affiliate id.
If you have any questions or want to work more closely with the Hilton Affiliate programme please do not hesitate to contact us.
The Affiliate Window team