GREATMAGAZINES LAUNCHES WITH NEW WEBSITE PLATFORM
I wanted to share some exciting news about www.greatmagazines.co.uk development live from Oct 1st.
Throughout 2014 the Greatmagazines team have been working hard to re-platform the site from Classic ASP to Dotnet Nuke. This development was crucial for the team as it meant they would be able to further develop and grow the site on a Responsive web platform.
Going live from the 1st October instant improvements include:
- Responsive Web design – with more than 45% of total visits coming through Tablet and mobile was needed to create a User Journey suitable for all devices.
- Friendly urls – for ease of tracking
- Module/token built content – Easy to admin pages and easily changeable
- Flexibility to create and test new page designs as much as we want
- GEO-IP recognition – so you see the price available to you in your country.
- GTM installed – to easily tag and test the site
- Cross-sell/up-sell functionality
- Multi-product pages
- Enhanced images
- Additional content
- New testing platform
- Single Digital issues
- And much, much more……….
What does this mean for you?
- URLS - there are new urls for each of our pages and we suggest you start changing your links. However all of the current urls will redirect to the new pages in the interim
- Monitor your traffic and conversion - incase we missed any redirects or some of your links aren't working.
- Better conversion rate through mobile traffic
- Flexible landing pages, optimised for top conversion
If you do have any questions or concerns, please email me urgently. Otherwise - enjoy the new site!
Account Manager Greatmagazines.co.uk