I hope all is well with you.
Currently, Malmaison have an exciting offer on - rooms are only £50 if you spend £50 on a dinner at selected Chez Mal brasseries - available every Friday at many locations throughout the UK.
Chez Mal's summer menu is packed with fresh flavors, sure to satisfy every taste. Spanish charcuterie slates, fried salt & pepper calamari, and blackened cod fillet baked in banana leaf are only some of the delicious meals on offer, complemented by classic cocktails and scrumptious desserts such as mango & passion fruit pavlova, or strawberry vacherin sundaes.
Too full for the journey home? Good thing your room is already waiting for you upstairs.
If you feel like this offer would be of interest to your audience - or if you have any questions - please do not hesitate to get in touch with me at email@example.com. We can also provide you with a range of high-quality Malmaison and Chez Mal creative.
Remember, as a partnered affiliate with Malmaison, you will receive 6% commission on all valid bookings.
Please use the following link for your promotions and remember to change !!!id!!! to your personal Awin publisher ID:
Terms and Conditions
- Spend £50 at dinner on food and drink in the brasserie and receive the room from just £50 per night. Based upon the Malmaison standard room. Advance bookings essential.
- Excludes breakfast, lunch and items ordered in advance for the room.
- Rate can be cancelled up to 4pm day prior to arrival without penalty.
- London, Liverpool, Belfast & Brighton from £75
- Some hotels are excluded due to availability.
- Room must be taken on the same evening as the £50 food and drink is spent. If your spend in the brasserie is less than £50, the difference in cost will be added to your room rate e.g. if you spend only £25, a £25 addition will be made to your room rate, making the room rate £75. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Offer is subject to availability.
- Supplements apply for superior rooms and upgrades.
- Valid on Fridays only.
- Subject to availability
Best, Ross Bowers