Free Downloadable Dancing Skeleton Craft at toucanBox
Halloween DIY Fun
We love getting spooky and if you do, too, you’d love the toucanBox Dancing Skeleton Puppet. You can make the craft at home, with your kids and share it with your audience! It’s super simple, lots of fun to play with and makes a great party decoration. SO LET’S MAKE IT!
YOU WILL NEED
- Template print out, available below: Download Skeleton Template
- 4 x Split pins
- Hole punch
WHAT TO DO
- Print out template and cut out the skeleton pieces.
- Use a hole punch or push a pencil through the holes on the skeleton template.
- Place the skeleton template face down. Lift the body piece and slot
- split pins through the holes of the body facing upwards. 4 Thread some string (approximately 10cm long) through one of the arm holes and tie a knot to secure it. Once you have tied the knot flatten the split pin to make it secure.
- Thread through the other arm and tie a knot. Again flatten the split pin and make sure the string is taut. Trim off any excess string.
- Repeat the process on the legs. Tip: Try and make sure the knot is positioned above the hole - this will make your skeleton dance better.
- Attach a piece of string approximately 40cm long to the arms and legs, tying a knot in the middle of both pieces of string as shown.
- Attach a piece of string through the hole above the head and hang your skeleton. Pull the bottom string to make it dance.
Don’t miss to download Skeleton Template here.
Go to the toucanBox website to see picture-led instructions, read the joke of the day or find more craft inspiration. Plus, don’t forget to claim your free limited edition trial box and promote the toucanBox offers.