For those not already aware Forces War Records is a military history and genealogy website. We’re one of the leading suppliers of online military records with an ever-growing collection of over 6+ million individual's military records. Forces War Records Collections List is vast and we have a lot of exclusive collections other sites don't hold. If there's a record you're after that you simply can't get anywhere else but we don't yet hold it - watch this space!
Here are some top reasons to join our program.
- 6+ Million records online.
- Unique and exclusive record collections
- 500-700,000 Visitors per month.
- Over 3 million page views.
- 3.5% Visitor to conversion rate.
- Standard subscription to Forces War records costs just £8.95 for four weeks access. This gives full unlimited access to everything we hold. We would like to offer subscription to our affiliate programmes at the discounted rate of £5.00GBP, and pay £4.00 GBP commission on every sale generated.
- A 30-day cookie means you’ll earn commission when your customers return and purchase directly from Forces War Records (within a 30-day period after the original click through).
- Unique 40% discount on membership with code ‘AW40’
- Exclusive online library of more than 2,000 historic documents.
- Followers on Facebook over 33,000
Being a fully subscribed member to Forces War Records, you will benefit from:
Fresh and exclusive content added daily.
Our transcription team upload thousands of new records every day and often contains information that is unavailable elsewhere online. As a fully subscribed member, you will get unlimited access to these records as soon as they are added to our collection of over 6+ million military name records.
To mark the centenary of the First World War, military genealogy website Forces War Records is to release newly transcribed versions of the medical and hospital records of 25,000 men who fought along the Western Front. Available NOW, these rare accounts, from the 51st Field Ambulance, comprise just the first tranche of 1.5 million the company has recently discovered - and is now transcribing. They are archive gems for those researching their family history
Unlike most genealogy sites, our transcription team is entirely UK based, and we have military experts on site. This allows us to provide exceptional accuracy in our transcriptions.
See our YouTube Video of how our UK Team transcribe records.
Thousands of historical newspaper, magazines, training manuals, War diaries and other documents.
We're always on the lookout for rare and interesting documents that your ancestor may have read. Fully subscribed members have complete access to these documents, many of which are only available on Forces War Records.
Expert knowledge at your disposal.
Fully subscribed members can ask our friendly experts anything to help find the missing piece of the puzzle. There is a lot more specialist knowledge in the heads of our experts than we can possibly fit on the screen.
Find out what secrets are in your old photos.
Our exclusive photo expert service means we can help you find a lot about your military ancestors simply by looking at a photograph of them in uniform.
Discount Code for Affiliate Window Publishers.
Forces War Records is also offering Affiliate Window partner’s the use of the special discount code: AW40, this unique code will give your customers 40% off their first month’s subscription.
Thank you again for your help and assistance, happy selling.
If you require further assistance please contact us anytime.
Neil White – Forces War Records Admin.