FT - October Update
The Financial Times Subscription Program
The Financial Times is one of the world’s leading business news and information organisations, recognised internationally for its authority, integrity and accuracy.
The FT has a combined paid print and digital circulation of 604,856 (Deloitte assured, 2 January to 1 April 2012). The newspaper is printed in 22 cities globally and has a daily circulation of 319,381 (ABC figures March 2012). FT.com has 285,475 paying FT digital subscribers and over 4.5 million registered users.
The FT has a combined print and online average daily readership of 2.2 million people worldwide. (ADGA, PwC assured, November 2011).
On Affiliate Window, the program offers the following commission rates:
- £1 CPA for a trial subscription of the offer which is the 4 issues for £1 offer - that's 24 publications of the FT in total!
- An increased £25 CPA commission rate (standard rate £15 CPA) for any subsequent conversions to a longer term subscription
October AFFILIATE INCENTIVES
- For every 5 trial subscriptions generated, we'll give you a £5 bonus! (From 1-31st October 2012)
- £100 bonus to the top performing affiliate and £50 each to 2nd and 3rd placed affiliate (over the period 1-31st October 2012)
- Put activity live on your site and/or newsletter or send a solus email, send us a screenshot and you'll be entered into a prize draw to win £50. 4 affiliates will win £50 each (over the period 1-31st October 2012)