We've just launched our fantastic new feel better energy deal, Blue+Price Promise May 2014! This is currently our lowest energy price available.
Blue+Price Promise May 2014 has no termination fees and because it’s a fixed tariff, there are no price rises for two winters. We’ll even let our customer’s know if any supplier launches a tariff that’s more than £52 a year cheaper (the equivalent to £1 a week), based on typical usage*.
Blue+Price Promise May 2014 offers customers:
1. EDF Energy’s lowest energy price currently available - for the next two winters.
2. Fixed until May 2014, but if you ever wish to leave there are no termination fees.
3. Our unique Price Promise – we’re so confident that you’re getting a great deal, we’ll tell you if we ever find another tariff that’s more than £1 a week – that’s £52 a year – cheaper (at typical use).
4. Hundreds of thousands of people have already switched to Blue – so don’t miss out, sign up to our new Blue+Price Promise May 2014 tariff today.
5. We also reward our customer’s every month with thank you's.
To optimise your traffic we also recommend the following URLS for your activity:
Compare our tariffsCode:http://my.edfenergy.com/gas-electricity/our-energy-tariffs
Product: Blue+Price PromiseCode:http://my.edfenergy.com/gas-electricity/blue-plus-price-promise
Product: Standard (Variable)Code:http://my.edfenergy.com/gas-electricity/standard-variable
Product: Fix June 2014Code:http://my.edfenergy.com/gas-electricity/fix-to-june-2014
Why Choose EDF Energy?Code:http://my.edfenergy.com/gas-electricity/why-choose-edf-energy
Further information, banners, and copy about Blue+Price Promise May 2014 can be found within the Affiliate Window Interface and should you have any questions regarding any of the changes please do get in touch.
Thank you for promoting EDF Energy!
The EDF Energy affiliate team
*Typical usage is: 3,300 kWh electricity and 16,500 kWh gas, and 5,000 kWh electricity for Economy 7 meters.
Terms and conditions apply – see Product Terms