Hope you are all well and had great weekends! We’re currently running a promotion where you can earn double commission for any holidays booked to Morocco with travel before 31st March 2019! (see below for details)
To help you promote the offer, here is some information about this fantastic destination.
Morocco – Marrakech & Agadir
Morocco offers a superb mix of great culture, wondrous architecture, beautiful beaches, stunning scenery & amazing weather with plenty to keep every member of the family happy. With a flight time of just over 3 hours from most UK airports, Morocco is within easy reach, and with average temperatures between 22°C and 28°C, there’s no reason not to try this underrated destination.
There is so much to do in Morocco that no two holidays are the same. Many of the beaches here offer a wide variety of watersports, perfect for any adrenaline seekers. For those looking for something even more adventurous, take advantage of a 4x4 adventure tour and prepare to lose yourself in the rich diversity of Morocco.
Another highlight of a trip to Morocco is the delicious cuisine that is unlike anything you will have tasted before. Subtle spices and intriguing flavours are common occurrences in many of these dishes with B’ssara, Makouda and Couscous being just a few of the most popular dishes here.
With an array of exciting and refreshing resorts, Morocco is the perfect place to visit for a family holiday.
The two main resorts in Morocco are Marrakech & Agadir
Marrakech is the perfect combination of old and new, offering a mix of trendy bars and restaurants, peaceful retreats and breathtaking scenery. Entertainers’ line the streets as you make your way around the resort so expect to see everything from snake charmers to acrobats and much more.
Located on the shore of the Atlantic Ocean at the foot of the famous Atlas Mountains, Agadir is a modern and bustling resort offering an array of activities such as watersports and trekking alongside fantastic restaurants and marvellous beaches. If you're looking for somewhere with over 300 days of sunshine a year and fine sandy beaches to enjoy a truly relaxing break, a holiday in Agadir is just the answer!
Here are some top reasons to encourage your site visitors to book a holiday to Morocco..
- An all year round destination with average temperatures between 22°C and 28°C
- Approx 3 hour flight from UK
- Famous markets - pick up everything from food to homemade crafts, ornaments and jewellery
- Moroccan cuisine is well known for its exotic flavours. Popular dishes include zaalouk (a smoky aubergine puree), harira (a lamb broth) and Morocco’s national dish tagine.
- Street performers - snake charmers, acrobats and magicians, nothing is off limits here
- Culture - Marrakech’s historic medina is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site and boasts spectacular architecture and alleyways that you can spend hours admiring
- Destination code of 87 (Marrakech) and 88 (Agadir) for our deeplink functionality
As already mentioned, we’re going to be offering double commission on any shipped Flight + Hotel bookings to Morocco made between today (4th Feb 2019) and 31st March 2019 where the arrival date is before 31st March 2019
Bonus commissions will be paid at the start of April and will apply to all affiliates automatically.
Don’t forget to replace !!id!! with your publisher ID on all links & let us know if you have any questions or need any more information.
On the Beach Affiliate Team